Chapter 28

Austin POV

"Austin! Wake up! Someone is at the door for you!" My mother yelled up the steps. I groaned and got out of bed. I walked down the steps to see Alex standing there. She looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" I said worriedly.

"Em....she's not answering. She always answers." Alex said.

"It's probably fine. I'll call Evan."

I called Evan and it went strait to voicemail.

"Hm...that's weird. He didn't pick up either." I said. Evan always had his phone on him.

"I'm scared." Alex said.

"Let's just go over to Evan's house and check on them. I bet their ok." I said. She just nodded. I ran upstairs and got quickly ready. I came back down and grabbed Alex's hand, squeezing it.

We got in her car and I directed her to Evan's house. We got out and I used the spare key to get in.

"Evan! Emily! Anyone home?!" I screamed.

Nobody answered.

"Let's go check upstairs." I said. We walked upstairs and to Emily's room. We walked in and we checked the room. I was looking around when Alex screamed.

I ran in and found Emily in the floor. Alex was holding Emily's head on her lap. I quickly picked up Emily and ran downstairs, with Alex following me. I laid her in the back with Alex, and started driving towards the hospital.

"What's wrong with her Alex?" I asked. I knew Alex knew, but I didn't have time to ask.

"She cut her wrist and few times." Alex said sobbing. I drove quicker.

Come on Emily.....

Stay with us.
___________________________
Evan POV

I woke up with someone in my arms. I looked down and I didn't find Emily. It was this blonde girl. I stood up quickly grabbing my clothes and pulling them on.

"Where you going babe?" The girl purred.

"This was a mistake." That's all I said and I ran out of the room. I ran out of the building and then felt my phone buzzing. I answered it.

"Hello." I answered.

"Where in the name of God are you?!?" Austin screamed into my ear.

"Just out."

"Just out! How did you make Emily sad this time?!"

"What?"

"Come to the hospital and find out." He said and then hung up. I froze. Than ran as fast as I could.
                            **********
I arrived at the hospital and ran to the desk.

"Hi. Do you know what room Emily Wood is in?" I asked.

"245." She said. I ran upstairs and over to that room. Austin was standing outside of it. I ran over to him.

"What happened?!?" I yelled at him.

"Emily cut her wrist last night. The cuts are not to deep, so she will live." Austin explained. She did it again.....because of me.

I then opened the door to the room and ran in. Emily was laying there while Alex was lecturing her. They both looked at me when I ran in. Alex excused herself and ran out.

"Evan leave. I have nothing to say to you." Emily said sharply.

Does she know what happened last night? Or is she just upset about me running out?

"No....not till I know why you did this." I said back.

"I don't have to tell you anything!" She screamed.

"Why did you do this!?! You could of died!"

"Maybe I wanted to! It's not like you care. Your just going to keep cheating and sleeping with bitches!" She screamed back. I froze.

She knows.

"Em.." I started.

"No Evan. Leave. I don't want my heart messed with anymore." She said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No. It was a mistake Emily. I was angry and drunk. Please....I love you." I said about to cry.

"Well I can't love someone who doesn't mean anything they say. It's over." She said sobbing.

"No. You can make me leave!" I yelled.

"Austin!" She screamed.

Austin rushed in and over to her. She whispered something to him. He nodded and walked over to me.

"Come on Evan....let her have sometime." Austin said. He grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the room.

I may of just lost her.

Please don't leave me.

I love you Emily.