Sasha just sat there looking at me and shaking her head in disappointment.

Unbelievable! She's already accepted it.

Sighing I stood from my seat and ran upstairs not bothering to put my plate in the sink. The tears started to flow as soon as I made it into my room and laid across my bed.

How can she accept this? Taylor isn't going to die. She just can't!

As I cried I felt a tiny had on my cheek. I looked up from the pillow that I had my head on to see Gabby sitting there pouting. "Mommy...why you cry?" She asked.

I couldn't help but to smile at her before pulling her into my arms. "I'm okay nugget."

Gabby growled and pulled away from me. "Mommy! No cry! Hear me?" She said sternly.

I chuckled and wiped my tears. "Yes Gabby, I'm done crying. Here why don't we get dressed?" I said as I scooped her up and got out of bed.

"There are my babies."

Gabby wiggles out of my arms and took off running. "Mama!"

I turned to see Dinah limping into the room. "Hi princess. Hi Cruella." Dinah said to me.

I ignored her comment and continued to look for something for Gabby and I to wear. "Hey, why are you limping?"

Dinah sighed and laid on the bed. "Charlie horse." She mumbled before placing a pillow over her face.

"Why would you be walking on it?"

She sighed again. "Well I can't just snap my fingers and appear can I?" She sat up and looked at me. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I said dryly.

Dinah just looked at me before shaking her head and patting her thigh. "Liar. Come sit on Daddy's lap girl."

I rolled my eyes at her and got up from the floor to sit on her lap.

She wrapped her arms around me and reached up to kiss my lips. "Babe you were crying. Awe did little Lauren dream about cheeseburgers again and then cry about it when she woke up?" She teased.

"Fuck you Hansen. No...it was just about my sister..." I finally admitted.

Dinah nodded slightly and sighed. "Her heart?"

I nodded and started crying again. "S-she's okay with  dying...and my mom accepts it but I can't...and it's so selfish of me to even talk about this with you but yet you're listening and I-"

She shut me up by kissing me. "Lauren stop it. Expressing your feelings is not selfish. If you're referring to my dad then it's okay. I'm okay. I don't like seeing you cry Lo, why don't you and your sister sit down and talk?"

"Because I don't like talking about this with her...Dinah she's 16. She's not even in school, she's home schooled, teenagers usually talk about homecoming and other shit that they like but no. Not my sister, she talks about what she thinks Heaven is like hell she even talked about how she wanted her funeral to be once or twice when she was younger."

"You know I spent a year avoiding the topic of my dad. Mainly because I was afraid and because I didn't understand it. That's what you're doing right now Lauren. She talks about those things babe because she's aware that tomorrow isn't promised. Not for her, hell not for any of us. Your sister lives in the moment and at the same time she understands what she's going through. Something that you, or anyone else doesn't understand. Yes it's scary but as her sister you need to stay strong and just be there for her."