Chapter 24

Yuki’s pov.

          I wake up at odd intervals but every time I do I see Kiba or Tsunade. I don’t know how long I was out of it or how long it would take for Kakashi and the others to get back but I was in a lot of pain so to escape it I sleep. I wake up to fingers running throw my hair and the sound of several low voices talking. “See Kakashi-sensei she really is doing better. You shouldn’t have worried so much.” Someone says and I just couldn’t put a name to the voice. “Ten-Ten not now.” a male voice says and I wanted to shake my head to clear it but the pain was starting to get really bad. The people in my room keep talking but I was in so much pain that I let out a blood curling scream and everything seemed to stop. Hands were on my shoulders holding me down as I try to sit up and I open my eyes to look into Kakashi’s. Tsunade runs in and I feel a small pinch in my arm as the pain goes away and I give a small sigh as my body relaxed a little. “Kakashi thank god your back.” Tsunade says and he shakes his head a little.

          “Why is that Lady Hokage?” Umeko asks and Kakashi leans back a little so he was sitting next to me in the chair Kiba normally was on. Tsunade looks over at her before giving a small sigh and shaking her head. Umeko was watching everyone carefully and as she was doing that Tsunade grabs my chart and starts to write something on it before looking down at me. “How bad was she hurt?” Kakashi finally asks as if ignoring the fact that the others were here at all. “Bad, we have had to keep her asleep for most of the time since her surgery due to the pain and her thrashing about. Yes Yuki you have been having nightmare and screaming like you were being killed.” Tsunade says before she looks down at me probably because I was confused as to what she was talking about. “What do you mean?” I ask in a raspy voice that makes me flinch a little to hear. Tsunade sighs before looking over to my bedside table where there was a cup of water for me. Kakashi helps me sit up enough to drink it before he lays me back down. That small thing made me feel really tired and a wave of dizziness hits me hard.

          “I will talk to you and your father about that later.” Tsunade says before she starts to rattle off the list of injures I had to the others making them wince or give small hisses as if they were the ones in pain. One by one they start to leave but Umeko had stayed so she was looking Kakashi, Tsunade and myself over. “I want to know what is going on between them.” She says as she points at Kakashi and myself. Tsunade gives a small sigh before walking over to Umeko. “Umeko that has nothing to do with you now get out of here now.” she says in a powerful voice making Umeko jump before running out of the room. Now that it was the three of us Kakashi runs his fingers throw my hair again letting me know that it was Kakashi who had been doing it before I had woken up all the way. “Nightmares?” Kakashi asks before looking down at me a little worry starting to fill his voice again. I didn’t want him to worry so much about me.

          “Dad…I’m sure it’s not how she says it is.” I say trying to make him feel better and Tsunade sighs a little as she sits next to Kakashi. “It’s exactly as I said. I asked Ibiki and Inoichi to come in and take a look at Yuki’s mind as she was asleep to make sure that she wouldn’t have a mental break down when she woke up. They both were really disturbed by what they did see. Yuki I want you to do some work with Ibiki that I believe might help. I also think it would be best that Kakashi you see just what they have because we all agreed to wait until Yuki and yourself was here to deal with this.” Tsunade says and I shake my head a little. ‘You need help Yuki; help that I can’t give you. I let them see because I trusted Ibiki and if I put up a fight then he would have know about me or hurt your mind which I couldn’t have.’ Yuriko says almost as if she was sad that she had betrayed some kind of unspoken agreement. ‘It’s ok, you just might be right.’ I say as if knowing that this would happen sooner or later.