Chapter 25

Yuki’s pov.

          I was talking with dad when Kiba ran into the room a panicked look on his face so I smile up at him which makes him relax a little. “Snow I was really worried about you.” Kiba says as he walks over and sits in the chair on my right. I frown a little before touch him with my right hand. “I’m ok I don’t know why you were so worried about me.” I say and pat his arm the best I could. He takes a deep breath before looking nervously up at Kakashi. “I heard that Ibiki and Ino’s dad was in here last night and I was worried they might have done something to hurt you.” He says in a rush keeping his eyes on me and I give a small sigh. Kakashi looks worriedly over at Kiba then to myself before he shakes his head. “Kiba they didn’t hurt me.” I finally say and he relaxes a little before looking up at Kakashi. “Then why were they here?” Kiba asks and Kakashi puts his hand to his face dragging it down a little.

          “Yuki has been having some nightmares brought on by some stress. Lady Tsunade thought it would be good to have Yuki’s mind looked at to see how best to help her not have them anymore.” Kakashi says before letting out a small sigh. He was worried about me almost as much as Kiba was. They both gave each other worried looks before looking me over and giving a small sigh. “You two are so overprotective some times.” I mumble making them both laugh and smile so I smiled back at them. After a few minutes of silence Kiba starts to shift in his chair a little uncomfortable with the way Kakashi was looking him over. “Dad stop that.” I say making them both look up at me. Kakashi gives me a half hearted smile before looking up at the ceiling. “I’m going to go.” Kiba says as he starts to stand but I shot him a look that has him stay in his seat. They were both looking at me a little confused.

          “You two will get along because your both important to me.” I finally say making them both nod their heads. “I guess I can try to get along with Kiba better seeing as how he has been nothing but kind to you and he makes you happy. Maybe once you’re out of the hospital the three of us can go out to eat.” Kakashi says as he looks at me then to Kiba. Kiba gives a small sigh. “If it will make you happier Snow then I will do it.” Kiba says. We all sit there and talk for a while before I fall back asleep but not before I tell both of them to go home and get a good night’s sleep. The next few days I would spend talking with Kiba and Kakashi. Kakashi had started training with Naruto again but there was this boy who showed up and was causing some problems. Today was one of the few days that Kiba hadn’t come to see me. “Yuki how are you feeling?” Neji asks as he walks into my room and looks me over. I was healing quickly but with how much damage that was done Granma said I would be in here for almost a month if not longer.

          “Better, I’m glad to see you are alright. So how did it all turn out in the end? Kakashi isn’t telling me and I haven’t talked to anyone else that went on that mission.” I say as I watch him sit down next to me. “Lady Tsunade said she didn’t want any of us to stress you out to much as you heal. Asuma-sensei said he was going to come see you later today and Ten-Ten hasn’t been cleared to come see you as for Umeko none of us have heard from her since then.” Neji says before he runs his hand throw his hair. I had never seen him do something like that before in all the years I had known him. “But what happened after I brought myself here?” I ask and he sighs before looking around the room as if trying to find a way not to answer my question. “We won and that’s all there really is to it. Mizu from the water village is being put on trail and Lady Tsunade is one of the few people who want to see it throw. Technically he almost started war with our village and several others including the sand and stone. We were all told not to tell you this until you were out of the hospital.” Neji says. I nod my head and we keep talking about what is new in the village. About a half hour into us talking Hinata walks in with flowers but blushes a little when she sees Neji.