Chapter 15

Yuki’s pov.

          Kiba never showed up and I was a little worried about him but I didn’t have the time to go look for him. Everyone who was here last night shows up at about 4:30 and we start on finishing our soba from yesterday. At about 5:30 there was a knock on the door so I went to get it. “Hi Yuki sorry I’m late.” Neji says before he holds up a tin of something. “What is that?” I ask as I let him in and he then follows me to the kitchen where ever one gives me a confused look. “Tea, I thought it would go good with the soba.” Neji says and I look over at Ten-Ten who was blushing madly. “I think it might. I’ll start the water for that. We should be done with all of this in about 20 minutes so feel free to sit on the couch or here in the kitchen.” I say and he nods his head. “Say Yuki did you hear that Kiba got into trouble again?” Ino asked and I give a small sigh.

          “That wouldn’t be surprising at all.” I mumble and was quiet as we finish. I make some tea and as we were serving the food I hear the door open and close. “Yuki is Kakashi-sensei supposed to be home tonight?” Sakura asks and I laugh a little. “No it’s just granma showing up for dinner.” I say as I turn to see Tsunade walking into the kitchen. “Just granma hu? And here I went to the trouble of getting you a mission Yuki.” Tsunade says and I smile at her as I put a bowl on the table for her. “A mission hum? I guess that would be a good thing after what happened this morning.” I say before heading over to the fridge to get out the herring for Neji. “Did you get into a fight with Kiba?” Kurenai asks a little worried. “With Kiba? No! No fight with Kiba after he got me this yesterday.” I say as I place a finger to the little snowflake that was around my neck. “Who did you fight with then?” Ino asks a smug look on her face.

          “No one. Just drop it and let’s eat.” I say as I sit with a bowl at the table by Hinata who pats my arm. “It’s ok Yuki you don’t have to tell us but if you ever need to talk I‘m there for you.” Hinata says and I give her a big smile. “Thanks Hinata.” I say before we all start to eat. When we were done the only people who stayed were Kurenai and Tsunade. “Yuki what happened this morning? The others are gone so you can tell us.” Kurenai says. We were sitting in the living room but I kind of wanted to be lying in bed relaxing a little. “I got into a fight with Kakashi.” I say before shifting my position on the couch so my head was where my legs normally would be and my leg curled around the back of the couch. “You and Kakashi never fight. What happened?” Tsunade asks a little surprised by what I had said. “I got lonely so I went to where he was training with Naruto and kind of stole his book. I mean he was reading and not really doing anything so I didn’t think I was hurting anyone but then he yelled at me and I said something I shouldn’t have.” I say before closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of the blood rushing to my head almost as if it was a rush.

          “What did you say? I mean there isn’t a lot that would hurt Kakashi’s feelings.” Kurenai says and I open my eyes quickly. “I pretty much told him that if Naruto was so important that he shouldn’t be my dad anymore if he wasn’t going to pay attention to me. I was excited about this vacation he promised to take me on and even said training with Naruto wouldn’t get in the way of doing it then I’m alone for almost a week not seeing him at all because he won’t leave Naruto as he trains.” I say before sitting up right. There was a sigh from behind me and I look over my shoulder at Kurenai who was shaking her head. “Kakashi cares a lot about you. He has had Kiba come check up on you every day and tell him how you’re doing.” Kurenai says but I frown a little. “See he doesn’t even take time to come see if I’m ok himself he sends my boyfriend to do it for him. How is that taking care of me or even talking to me to ask how I’m doing. I get it the training he is doing with Naruto is important and all but I’m his daughter. You just don’t understand.” I yell before walking up to my room not caring if they were going to stay or not. I locked my bedroom door so they couldn’t get in and locked the windows as well.