Bad News Comes

(Plz comment people I don't know if you like it or not)

Weeks went by and both Kagome and Inuyasha have been practicing like crazy! Luckily their coaches gave them a day off and Kagome stayed at the apartment while Inuyasha went for jog.

When he came back he saw Kagome in tears in front of her Toshiba laptop.

"Kagome what happened? Are you crying?" He asked sitting down next to her

"NO! I'm laughing! Ginban Kaleidoscope has the worst ending ever!!!" ( I just finished watching it and I was crying!!)

Inuyasha looked at her screen and saw the credits. he smiled and looked at Kagome then whispered something in her ear.

Kagome's eyes widened and her tears dried up, "Really!?"

Inuyasha nodded. He didn't know if Pete coming back in another body was true but he heard it somewhere.

Kagome's phone rang with the ringtone of Party In The USA. She looked at her iPhone and saw that it was Ayame.

Ayame: Come quickly to the outside lunch tables both you and Inuyasha!

Kagome: Why?

Ayame: just hurry! Explain later!

"Ayame wants us outside and fast" Kagome said. Both of them walked out and met up with everyone from both their sport teams there.

"So why'd you call us?" Inuyasha said once they were sitting down. "We just got news that Shikon U. will be closed after the year is done" Rin said sadly

"What! Why" Kagome said

"Apparently lots of students have been transferring to Tama U." Sango said

"That university for stuck up kids? Why would anybody want to go there" Kagome said. Inuyasha stayed quiet with his bangs covering his eyes.

"We don't know" Ayame said "if anything students from over there should be coming here"

"Hey Inuyasha, doesn't your brother go there?" asked Koga

Inuyasha nodded his head. Kagome looked at him worriedly. "we need to do something" Miroku said "we can't just sit around and wait for the school to close"

"I agree with Sango" Rin said "we need to come up with a plan"

"Well right now I have nothing" Ayame said. Just then Inuyasha got up and walked back to his dorm. Everyone looked at each other.

"Did we say something bad?" Rin asked "I'll go talk to him" Kagome said getting up and running after him.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome called out, but he kept walking as if he didn't hear her. "Inuyasha please stop" she said as she finally caught up to him and grabbed his arm "what's wrong?" he stayed silent, with his bangs covering his eyes.

"Inuyasha please tell me what's wrong" then something came to her.

"alright Half-breed I'll leave her alone" muso let go of her, she was about to go to Inuyasha again when someone hit on the head. But before everything went black she saw Inuyasha's concerned face and heard,

"for a deal that is"

"Inuyasha please tell your not the cause of the transferring students" Kagome said. Inuyasha just stayed quiet, "I told some students some little lies, then it became big" he finally said "if I didn't do it, they would've hurt you worse"

"It doean't matter now" Kagome said and Inuyasha looked at her "right now all we need to do is find out a way to make this right"

"Well that University won't let anybody in unless they're students or were invited by one of the students for lunch or something" Inuyasha said

Kagome thought for a bit then a lightbulb lit up, "Inuyasha you said your brother was in that school right?" Inuyasha nodded "but I doubt he'll invite me, let alone talk to me" he said "he hates me for being a half-breed"

"Okay one: stop calling yourself a half-breed and two: Rin is his girlfriend, he'll invite her and she'll invite us"

"Why do you want to get invited so much?" Inuyasha asked "because I want to see that school, and see what we can do to bring those students back, maybe even get knew students" Kagome said then texted Rin the plan.