"Lena has been working over time, to pay off the bills for Eichen and we're still behind on my dad's funeral. We're selling the house," I pushed up on my hands, trying to sit more comfortably. "She's looking at apartments, something cheap."

I haven't told anyone about that, not even Stiles. We have enough problems to deal with.

Scott scratched his chin, "Mom does this thing, she writes down all of the items in our budget, and how much they cost. Then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until... we'd lose the house."

An hour of silence passed, Scott and Stiles were leaned against the vault door. "So can you hear anything?" Stiles asked Scott.

"They're looking for us. Someone's going to have to go out there..."

I lifted my head up from Kira's shoulder and looked over at the two boys. They were looking at the three of us. Kira was holding onto Malia's hand as she had found it hard to breath.

My eyes closed as I began to cough erratically. I felt a warm liquid splash onto my hand which meant I was still coughing up blood.

When I opened my re-opened my eyes I saw nothing, everything was black.

"Guys..." My breathing began to speed up and my hands began to shake. "I-I can't see. I can't see anything!"

"Scott!" I heard Kira's voice yell.

I could hear two pairs of footsteps run towards me. I felt two pairs of hands on my cheek's making me jump.

"Brianna... Bri, hey it's me," It was Stiles.

"St-Stiles," I cried out. "I can't see anything."

"Shhh... Sh.. it's going to be okay." I reached one of my hands out and his immediately latched onto mine.

"I gotta leave for a few-"

"You're leaving?!"

"Yeah but everything is going to be okay. I'm gonna get us out of here," He responded.

"Where are you going?"

"Whatever's happening, it's worse for you guys. That means it's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin," He explained.

I took in a deep breath since I was finding it harder to breath. I nodded and rubbed my arms.

"Are you cold?" He asked, his voice scaring me. I didn't even have time to respond before I felt him wrapping his jacket around me.

"You're coming back, right?" I asked in fear.

"Yeah. I promise," He held tightly onto my left hand. "I'd never leave you behind."

"Look, Stiles," I gulped and sat up more. "I-I don't know how this is going to end but... I forgive you. For everything."

He kissed my forehead gently before he stood up, his footsteps echoing as he walked away.

It felt like forever since Stiles left. And in that time every one's condition worsened, even mine which I thought it was already bad.

Malia had moved beside me in that time, laying down beside me. Earlier I had let her take Stiles's jacket because my body temperature began to rise.

Even though I couldn't see, my eyelids closed as I fell from my upright position, to my side.

My head was pounding and I could feel my lungs begin to slow down, my heart beating slower every minute.

Death was slowly creeping up onto me and I knew any second now, it would take control of me.

And right after that thought my body began to shut down. And in seconds, I was dead.