"Shit!" Jack exclaimed as he dropped the gun to the floor and grabbed his arm.

"What the fuck are you okay  man?" Liam called.

"No fucking shit i'm not i just got shot in the arm!" Jack yelled.

"Oh my god," Eleanor was shaking. She then turned to Louis and ran to him wrapping her arms around him and I watched as Louis pulled her close and whispered comforting things in her ear. 

I smiled then whispered, "awww."

"Holy shit what the fuck just happened," Demi said in shock.

"You idiot," Liam H spat at Louis, "you shot him in the arm, he's going to lose a lot of blood."

"We need to call an ambulance and the police," Niall said pulling out his iphone and dialling the police.

I turned and saw Liam standing there with a worried look on his face. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.

"I love you so much," I whispered to him.

"I love you too," he took my face and our lips intwined. 

"Don't do that to me again, you scared me so bad you could've gotten shot!" I said.

"Don't worry, they weren't going to do anything, when you guys got here I felt a lot safer," he chuckled. "You looked extra hot when you were holding that gun."

I laughed then pulled him into another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

"Stop!" I screamed. "Get the fuck off of me!" I gasped and tried to push off three guys, Matt, John and Jordan.

Matt, the blonde one, who was kind of really hot, even if I shouldn't have been calling him hot at the moment since he was trying to rape me grabbed me.

"Stop both of you need to back the fuck off. She's mine you guys can have her later."

"No, i'm none of yours now let go of me," I demanded.

"Fine, you can have her first, just be quick," Jordan said. Him and John headed into the direction I came in. 

I blinked back tears as I felt Matt's hands roam over my body then made it's way under  my clothes. Then in that moment I had a flash back. A flash back of when this happened to me a few weeks ago outside the bar. And if that incident hadn't happened I probably wouldn't have even been here at this moment. WHen I was almost raped but I stopped it from happening. I stopped it then and I can stop it now.

I punched Matt in the face, not as hard as I normally could've but enough to knock him over. I ran in the opposite direction as John and Jordan were for a few seconds until I heard a gun shot go off.

What the fuck? I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly. I walked slowly towards the gunshots then gasped in horror as I saw John and Jordan lying dead on the floor. 

"Oh my god," I stood there in shock taking in the horrific scene.

"Yeah I was going to kill them sooner or later, but once I heard them trying to rape you I guess it would've been sooner."

"J--jus-stin? Oh my god holy shit you just killed two in- well not innocent but two people. Two people who were alive a few seconds ago." And if he could do that to them he could do that to me. I shivered.

"See that's what happens when you don't follow my rules," he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Please," I began crying. "Just keep me but don't hurt Harry. Or Miley. Or any of my other friends."