Chapter 14

Hope you're all having a lovely summer i'm so sad school is starting in a few weeks! Sorry this one isn't quite as long as the last one but I hope y'all like it x0x0 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

"Wait! Don't drink that!" Harry exclaimed.

"It's fine Harry they're not going to try and drug me at a damn restaurant!"

He ignored me and took a sip of my lemonade. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you ever again," he said firmly then made a face. "This lemonade is very bitter."

I chuckle and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Vanessa cleared her throat. "You guys are supposed to be looking out for suspicious looking people not flirting with each other!"

"Oh come on we're not actually gonna find something here," Zayn grumbled.

Me, Harry, Zayn and Vanessa were all sitting at a booth in one of the fanciest restaurants in town, Vanessa thought it would've been a good idea to go out in the public and see if we saw anything suspicious, like someone following us, but we found nothing. 

"Zayn is right they're not stupid enough to make it that obvious," Harry pointed out.

My phone rang. 

"Hey Taylor what did you find?" I asked.

"So I went to the front desk, of the hotel, and asked the lady who works there like full time if anybody from our college asked to take the key for your room. And they keep like a record of it, and nobody signed it out. But she did notice that 4 keys of your room were taken out when there should've been only 3."

"So somebody must've snuck into the back took it?" I wondered.

"Yeah great security system they got going on eh," Taylor said sarcastically.

I chuckled. "Okay just call me back if anything else happens okay?"

"Got it, see ya," Taylor said before hanging up.

"What'd she say?" Vanessa asked.

"The people at the front desk didn't see anything. They went through the back somehow and got it in there."

"Do you guys have any ideas on who it could be?" Zayn asked.

"All we know is that there is definitely more than one person, one guy, one girl with a british accent and that's about it," I groaned.

Harry rubbed my back and whispered in my ear, "don't worry baby we'll find them."

The waiter then came and gave us our food but I wasn't even hungry. 

"You know we only have a couple days to catch these people. It's tuesday and we're leaving on friday," Vanessa stated.

"I still think we should tell the police..." Harry muttered.

"No I told you that we're not doing that!" I exclaimed.

"Harry you idiot, listen to your girlfriend that's a stupid idea have you heard about what they've been saying about her if they find out she's the cat woman she'll end up in prison," Zayn said.

There was an uncomfortable silence around the table. I cleared my throat. "I'm not hungry i'm going back to my house."

"You can't go by yourself it's not safe!" Harry complained.

"I'll be fine,"  I assured him.

He shook his head. "Too bad I'm coming with you." 

I rolled my eyes as he got up but was happy that he was coming, since that meant we got to spend more time with each other.