Chapter 6

Hey so I kinda wanna change the name of the story but if I do change it it's still going to be exactly the same story just a different title :) Anyways this chapter is mainly Selena's P.O.V. but I'll try and balance it more in the next few chapters, and maybe try and show other characters P.O.Vs too not just Harry & Selena's 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I arrived at Selena's house (more like mansion) with the guys and literally every single person, even the nerds at our college, were there. Music was blasting, and girls were running around the house in bikinis even if it was freezing outside. I looked around the house for Selena but didn't see her anywhere. I even heard a couple of guys asking where she was. I spotted Vanessa and Taylor sitting on some bean bags drinking.

"Hey Harry!" Vanessa called when she saw me. "It's freezing outside isn't it, can't believe some people can actually go swimming in this weather."

"Hey um, do you know where Selena is?" I asked.

Vanessa and Taylor glanced at each other. "You haven't seen her yet?" Taylor asked concerned.

"No..." I muttered.

"Shit. Well she said she was going to call her mom and talk to her but she's been up there for a while," Taylor said.

"Oh, I can go upstairs and check to see if she's okay," I volunteered.

Vanessa gave me a suspicious look but nodded. "Okay, and when you find her can you tell her we've been looking for her? Her room is down the right hall right at the end."

"Sure," I said then went up the double staircase and turned to the right. I hesitated a bit as I opened the door to her room. It was huge and open. The walls were painted white, the sheets on her bed were a light pink. Pictures of her and her friends were splattered on a wall. A certain picture caught my eye. It was of Selena and a guy with brownish hair planting a kiss on her cheek. I unpinned it and looked at it. This must've been her boyfriend that was killed. She looked so happy in this picture.

"Ashley? Taylor?" I heard a beautiful familiar voice call out. I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was.

"Shit," I muttered not having enough time to run out.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Selena demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V.

After the girls left I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled the number. It was going to be painful to talk to Justin's dad but he was the only person that I knew that could help me with this situation and he lived in New York which made it better. 

"Hello?" he answered. 

"H-hi it's me Selena," I stuttered.

"Selena?" He asked surprised. "What can I help you with?"

"Well I know that you work with mechanics and make all types of cars like for the army and bulletproo-"

He cut me off. "Why would you be looking for a car like that?" He asked.

I groaned. "Look, it's a long story, can I please meet you somewhere? I know you're probably busy but I need to see you as soon as possible."

I heard my door creak open and stuck my head outside my walk in closet but saw nothing.

He sighed. "I have a meeting at 9, come in 20 minutes."

"Thank you so much, I'll see you soon, Jeremy," I hung up.