Chapter:16.wedding

Authors note
Guys just imagine yoona's brother looks like jungkook and liza looks like yeri.

Yoona pov
"Yoona i wanna tell u tht" jhon said with low tone "hmmm so tell me" i said "yoona u know that i really like you not as a friend but more than that the day u said you are going to marry feroz i was shocked that day i wanted to tell you about my feeling may be i was late and ya i know that Sehun loves you alot i just wanted to convey my feeling so that atleast i wont feel any burden on me i hope that u will be happy" he said with low and unhappy tone. "Jhon im very happy that u said me everything and i held his in my hands im very happy to know ur feeling but u know im married and i love sehun alot i hope u will get someone better in ur life for sure" i said its kinda hard now how much i wish that it was sehun who would say that he loved me ohhh god im daydreaming again.

"Okey lets be just best buddies always" he said with giving his hand i shook his hand "yup sure we are" i said with huge smile and hugged him.

At the wedding
"Oh my gosh bro u look really handsome" i said while resting my self on chair "ofcourse since my sister is beautiful" he said while ruffling my hairs "ohh please bro stop it your spoiling my hairs" i said while removing his hand "oh is that because u dont want your hisband to look at other girl" he said i really blushed hard "ohh shut up ur more handsome" i said with a wink.

"Well who is handsome" sehun said. "Ofcourse me" bro said "ya but she loves me more" Sehun said ohh gosh this guy is full of himself. "Well bro dont mind what he said i obviously love u more" i said with smile.

"You guys carry on ill go and check liza she might be mad at me you know" i said and left them alone. "Im back wow liza u look so beautiful well if my bro will see u like this he might be in control" i said while looking at her." Ya shut up" she said while blushing hard. "Know lets go every one is waiting" i said.

Sorry guys im not gud at marrige parts...

im so happy that my friend and my bro is getting married well really i never thought this would happen i mean i knew liza loves my bro but marrige im truly happy wish i could also had a happy marrige i was snapped out of my thought when Sehun intertwined our hands while liza and my bro were exchanging the vows.

I was a bit suprised by it i saw him he was smiling wow just. I shurgged his hands and went to liza. "Im happy for u and take care of my bro"  i said with smile. "And u bro take care of her you know i love her alot never hurt her" i said with glare he was confused and startled by my words.

After that im watching my bro and liza dancing togeather with beautiful smile on their faces i remember me and feroz we didnt dance on our wedding kinda dissappointing right..."uhmmmm" i heard the fake cough i turned around and guess who is he.

Ya dont think too much its jhon. "Ohh hii jhon i didnt saw you thr" i said yes i said we will best buddies but i don't know why im feeling uncomfortable right now. "May i have pleasure to dance with you" he said "wow being gentlemen arent we" i said with smirk he smiled at me i gave my hand in his and went to dance.

"Well dont you think someone is being jealouse" he said with huge smirk i looked at sehun and turned to jhon "no i dont think he wont mind it" i said with huge smile." Are you sure but he looks like he is freaking out will kill me if i make any wrong move on you" he said with serious face.

I looked at Sehun his jaw clinched and his hands formed into fists oh gosh is he really mad since i know he dont love me but why is he mad now. Soon i saw him walking towards me guys i wanted that i could disappear or teleport(author: i think she means she wants kai's power)ohh shut up author dont disturb my story.

He then came closer to me and jhon. "Hmnm may i have dance with my wife" he emphasized those words gosh its enough to make me blush but not now im freaking out as Sehun grabbed my hand in his and started dancing.

He placed his hand at my bare back as im wearing a yellow gown with bare back when he placed his hand thr it send shivers from my spine his eyes it was full of anger frustration but why i dont know. When i looked into his eyes i was melted i could not think that thr are many people around us.

Our eyes were locked with each other cant believe how much love to be like this seriously i love him alot but he dont.

Get it guys mark my words "i have hopeless crush on him which will be not complete".

-----------------""""""----------------------------------""""""-------------------

Yes i finished the chapter sorry for late update.

Thank you fir reading i hope u guys enjoyed the chapter plz do comment and vote guys i love to get comments please♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Please do ignore my mistakes ..