Chapter:1.To school

Yoona pov:

I woke up early in the morning im tensed to attend the new school st.alphonse high school
Today is my first day to school, to be honest im very weak in studies....

Mom:Good morng princess had good sleep..
Me:yes mom..but mom, honestly im nervous to attend the school.
Mom:dont worry sweet heart, you will be great.
Me:mom, im leaving to school now. I said and peeked her cheek this is my habit consider it to be childish i lover her alot...

Walking through beautiful way to my school, i saw John standing thr with a cute smile... He alwys have a smile on his face...

John:hii how are you??
Me:ohh!!hii im gud how are you??
Jhon:lets go.we'r going to be late for first day.

Let me tell u guys John is my childhood frnd, he is very good nd soft with his nature, he always helps me.

In school
I went to the principal's office and took my schedule. I looked at my schedule and gotta attend the clss now a sigh escaped frm my lips.

Shurgging the thoughts about the new environment, i started to walk towards my class untill my head bumped into something hard, which made me fall on ground... Without even thinking i got up by self and look at person, he just smirked at me and left...

"What a jerk instead of apologizing to me and with out helping me,he just smirked at me. I never thought i would meet a guy with such a ego.." i mumbled to my self...

"Yoona-ssi" i heard a voice. I saw a lady with beautiful face and Fascinating smile. "Ne" i said.. "your the new student who transfered here right" she said and i just nodded at her words. "Im kim hana your homeroom teacher" she said, "oh good mrng miss" i said with a smile... "Lets get to class now dear you will be late" with that she started walking with me following her behind..

"Good morning Miss" i heard everyone wishing her.. she just nodded at looked at me.... "So guys we have new student in our class" she said and i feel everyone's eyes are on me... "Go on and introduce your self" she said making nod at her words...  

"hello everyone my name is Im Yoona, im frm America, recently came here please treat me well.." i said with a smile..

My first day at school went good yet still my mind went to that arrogant person who bumped with me earlier..... I hate him.....

I turned to my house, i felt really tired.... "Mom im home" i said lazily and started to walk to my room...

I was relaxing my self until i heard a knock on my door.. "hmm" i hummed at the knock..." Dear i wanna say you something" my mom said as she placed her self beside me. I looked at her lazily... "What is mom??" Looked at her rubbing my eyes....

"We have to meet your fathers bestFriend" she said, and smiled at me.. i looked at her confused cus i know thr is something wrong here...

"And why mom?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.. "well dear its more like for your.." she started to shutter.. i looked at her.. " its because he wants you to marry his son.." she said making me widen my eyes... I was shocked... Whole horror was written on my face....

---------------''''------------------
-----------''''''''-------------------
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter..