Chapter:17.Save me

Yoona pov

Aftr the dance im really bored in here i need some fresh air so i went out from the hall it was near the beach so ya im walking near beach the cold wind brushed my cheeks and passed its cold but it does calm me.

I was walking around but i froze at a point when i saw some guys were standing thr with alcohol in thr hand damn they look drunk shit i cursed under my breath im dead.

I was about run "hey girl you look beautiful". The random guy said "what the heck shut it out" i said with loud voice crap im gonna regret it now. He held my chin with his hand and came near me so lets have fun togeather he said it send me shivers ohh gosh is someone thr to help me.

I was about to scream he coverd my mouth with his hands gosh how im i suppose to shout now i tried to release from him and run away its was hard i kicked his legs but his grip even got tighter he came near me as he kissed my neck. Yukkkk i feel dirty now how i going to get aways please someone help me tears started to roll down from my eyes im scared damn scared i closed my eyes as his hand reached at my chest but i couldnt feel anythng.

Yoona pov
"Yes i will" i said to Yoona father. Well i dont get where is Yoona i didnt saw her aftr the dance.

Ohh can you forget Sehun this place is near to beach and she loves beach i should find her thr i said to myself and went out side this girl surely knows how to make people worry about her.

As i was searching for her i saw some drunk guys and i was shocked to notice what they are doing it was Yoona the heck she is crying.

I felt like my blood was boiling and my hands formed into fists and went near to that guys and beat the hell out of them as i went near yoona to hold her.

"No dont come near me" she said she was trembling from fear and sweating alot i can see she is freaking scared i went near her quickly hugged her.she was crying alot gosh i was not thr she might be no i dont want to think.

She slept aftr crying alot i carried her bridal style and put her in the car after we reached home i laid her on the bed tucked the blanket.

I went to shower after shower. After that i went near to the bed and laid down thr and slept.

"Dont you come bear me please i beg you dont touch me please" she was saying i could feel she was damn scared ryt now i quickly took her in my embrace "shhhh your safe know dont be scared now" i said while caressing her back i dont know what is it called love or what i damn feel like i want to protect her cuz i cant see her in this pain

"no matter what happen i will alwys protect you Yoona"

She is sleeping soundly know thank god as i was holding her im my embrace her head was on my chest she was looking pale yet beautiful im glad i was thr on time and she safe know.

-----------------"""""----------------------------------""""""--------------------

Finished this chapter guys i hope u liked it sorry for late update.

Thank you for reading guys plz do vote and comment ill be waiting i love ur comments guys♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡