Chapter:4.the day

Yoona pov:

Yes today my father bro nd sis r comming let me tell u guys my father is very cool
Nd my bro is over protective when it comes to me nd my sis.

My little sis,

she is like me bubbly nd cute we share everything with each other she knows tht i dnt like this marriage nd all.

I quickly took shower went downstairs nd met mom she kissed me oh cheek nd said, "goodmrng dear". "Goodmrng mom"i said.

Then we head to airport to receive my father bro nd sis. When my bro saw me he immediately ran me nd hugged me "hii little one i missed u soo much u know"he said,"i missed u too bro"i said.

Then i ran to hug my little sis i was happy to see her "how r u ari i missed u" she said ya she calls me ari. "I missed u too"i said .

What about me my father said i hugged him nd said "missed u daddy" i said."missed u too my princess"he said lets get to home. Dad said there will be a party today i have to come with that rude jerk my bro give me a evil smirk i kicked his leg he rolled in pain.

Well the party ended.......i was really tired..

D-day:

Well im kinda pissed ryt know wow this is my last moments as "IM" nd im going to leave with that arrogant jerk frm today..

I was getting ready liza was helping me. I was wearing a beautiful white dress nd loose my hairs down.

Authors pov:

They both arrived at the venue Yoona saw sehun in black suit he was looking handsome.(look in media)

Sehun saw yoona she was looking beautiful in white gown

Sehun saw yoona she was looking beautiful in white gown. He was staring at her....(look in media)

Then they both exchanged vows nd changed their rings nd then he leaned clsr to her to kiss her lips.

He crashed his lips on her nd then leave her blind folded she got angry how dare he kiss her once again.

Home:
They arrived at home feroz took her to his room.
He lead the way they went in.

"Ok now shall we start" he said tht words startled her she looked him with disguesting. "Honey we r married now so this is our first night so shell we start" he said she ran away to the bathroom.

That was close i know he dont like me then y he said tht may be he is just teasing me she thought herself.

He was smiling it was fun for him to tease her then he quickly went to shower aftr shower he come to room take a look at her she alrdy drifted to sleep he then went to couch and sleep their.

Yoona pov:
I was sleeping suddnly i heard words of someone and woke up it was sehun he was saying not to leave dnt leave me nd all.

I went to him nd checked on him he was sleeping might be he is having a nightmare i wake him up asked.

Author pov:
Are u alryt u were having nightmare putting her hand on his arm thn he slapped her hand "dont act like u care stop acting fake" he said with cold tone.

She was shocked nd hold his and told him "im ur wife know so tell me what happened and im not fake"
"Dont bother me right know i want to sleep nd remember ur my wife infront of world but in my room we r nthng" he said.

Tht words hit yoona's heart. She can feel hot on cheeks as tears were rolling down frm her eyes.

She thn thought "yes thts ryt Yoona let it be dnt be sad u know ur nthng for him" she thn drifted to sleep with tears..
.
----------'-''''''''"""""""""---------------------------""""""""'"""""""--_--------------------:""""""""""""":----------

The end was the chptr boring guys give me some suggestions to make it more intresting

THANKS FOR READING GUYS♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ dnt forget to like nd commnt