Chapter:13.Hurt!!

Yoona pov
I was in the kitchen i could feel someones presence behind me nd when i turned i wanted to disappear frm this world it was the person i dont want to see.

"What are you doing here" i asked him. He looked at me "well i wanted to drink smthng so im here is thr any problem with u??"he asked while moving closer to me i took a step back nd again he move closer  but this time bash i hit the wall their s no escape ryt now.

He looked at me with huge smirk. "Stop tht" i said "what should i stop" he asked. "That thing" i said he came more closer nd caged me by keeping his hand on the wall nd came very close to my ear and whisper "what thing" it was enough for my body to froze.  at tht places.

I heard my mom called my name i shurgged Sehun hand and runaway. Thank god mom saved me right now.

After dnr

We went to home ya we both were silent we dont talk. I thn went to our room went to bathroom nd took shower changed into pjm's nd jumped on bed i was abot to sleep i feel someones was looking at me i looked at him. He looked at me and thn he slept beside me wht the heck??

"Why r u sleeping here aren't u suppose to sleep on the couch" i pointed at the couch. He looked me thn turned around "well im tired" he said with low tone. I cant tell anythng know so i gave up turned around and slept.

Again aftr long time i heard him screaming in sleep. "Plz dont leave me i dont want be alone i love u alot" he said he was sweating alot. I woke him up "Are you alryt is tht anthr nightmare" i asked with worried tone. He looked at me "ohh plz mind ur own business" he said with loud tone.

I was shocked bcz he was alryt before he went to sleep nd now he is acting like nd asshole i hate him such a two faced.

I woke up at mrng and noticed sehun was not thr i quickly took shower changed to skinny jeans nd dark blue top. I was going downstairs i heard someone is talking i went near to the room i slowly opened door i saw sehun and steve were talking to eachothr.

Yes now im hearing to othrs conversation i know which is not good but they i don't know, how but i wanted to listen, when i heard what they were talking i broke my heart.

Steve:sehun do u love her, i mean yoona i thnk she loves u.
Sehun:are u out of ur mind why would i love her i dont love her.

He don't love me thn why did he acted like this everyday like he cared for me i can feel water forming in my eyes my image was getting blurry. I thought he loved me the way he acted like he cared was tht all drama what does he wants. He wants to see me hurt his words stabbed on my heart i hate him i hate him alot...look sehun u will taste ur own medicine now.

I went downstairs nd told mom tht i was going to my house nd i left the house. I quickly entered the house mom rushed to me and hugged me "i was going to call u dear" she said. "Lets go to shopping" she said.

While shopping i heard my phn was ringing i looked at the caller id he was tht person tht i wanted to disappear frm my life i rejected the call and turned it off.

It was almost night i went to my room i was really tired i told my mom tht im going to stay here to help her yes i lied to her for the first time bcuz of tht i hate my self now.

I opened my phn i was shocked to notice tht i got 40 missed calls nd texts frm feroz i opened the texts.

whr are u? Why are u not answering my call.

Hello r u thr damn im worried about you

Plz pick up the call

R u thr why is ur phn unavailable

Im worried r u alryt??

Ommoo is he acting again i dont want to tlk to him dont love me thn why is he worried for me. I was crying alot till my eyes were red nd no tears remain in it i felt heavy and drifted to sleep...

-----------------""""""-----------------------------------""""""------------------

Author note
Omgg im happy guys 965 views omoo i never thought about it thnks guys for reading my stry hope so u all will continue to read the stry..

The end of chapter hope u liked it guys...

Thanks for reading pls do cmment nd vote♡♡♡☆☆☆