Chapter:3.My marriage partner

One week later.............

Yoona pov:
Now im going to meet my future in-laws i quickly took my car keys nd drove to the restaurant with my mom

Sehun pov:
Now im waiting for my future wife but what the hell this. Whats with that ugly doing here........

Yoona pov:
I went into the restaurant i was shocked to note that my father's frnd's son is tht jerk.. omg im not going to marry that jerk.

Authors pov:
well they introduced each other nd both were not satisfied with this marriage.

Next day

Then they went to shopping for their wedding. Well Yoona is a bubbly girl who likes to trouble every one splly whom she hates..

She was running around the boutique.when feroz was on urgent call she again bumped into him nd his mobile fell in fish bowl he was damn angry.

Yoona:well sorry any that  she said happily
Sehun:u troublemaker u clumsy idiot stupid cnt u see i was on urgent call he was angry
Yoona:well what ever u jerk  and she started walking
Sehun:y i have to marry a clumsy girl like u i have no interest in u idiot  then he walked away.

With that harsh words tears were rolling down frm yoona eyes nd she don't understand y tht words hit her heart.

  She mumbled herself why i have to marry that jerk nd there is no love between us we hate each other,why my life is becoming miserable.
Then shopping was ended.

Next day:

Yoona pov:

I woke up early nd i was thinking i have only 4 days left for my marriage with that jerk why couldnt i break this marriage.

I went to bathroom nd had a shower. Then went downstairs met my mom nd she said my future in-laws are comming home for dnr what the heck i have to deal with tht bastard everyday.

I went to school all students were talking about my marriage with that bastard feroz evans.

I told jhon nd liza about my marriage nd jhon was sad i thnk he had some problms in his life i cnt disturb him he was in deep thoughts.

Then i saw tht jerk standing near the door with evil smile on his face i ran away frm there.

I went home my mom said to get ready as that bastard was going to come home with his family.

I got ready my mom called me downstairs as they arrived.i quickly ran downstairs to say hello to Mr.&Mrs evan.

Me:hello Mr.&Mrs oh

Sehun mom:hello dear. Well dear,call us mom nd dad. She said with huge smile

Then my mom told me to take feroz to my room. We both went in my room.

"Lets get in" i said nd he nodded we went in side the room.He kept silent then he took my album nd strted watching it there were my baby pics which i dont want him to see i took it away from him.
"Give it to me i have to see"he said i ignored him then he held my wrist nd pulled me closer nd he leaned closer to me."Did i make ur heart skip a beat"he said with evil smirk.

"N..n..o..no" i said yes i lied.
But, yes y my heart is beating so fast im i really falling for him no yoona u cant wake up ur mind.

Then he again leaned closer our faces were only nd inches away i can feel my cheek burning no no no u cant blush infront of this jerk yoona get hold of ur self.

Then he suddenly crashed his lips to mine it was a soft kiss.

Sehun pov:
I dont know y i kept getting closer to her i then kissed her i dnt feel like i had control on myself y did i kiss her.

Why do i feel happy when she smiles. Then i broke the kiss and left the room y im i falling for her no no ur not feroz..... you cant love her coz ur heart for someone's.

Yoona pov:
I touched my lips it feels hot his lips were soft. But y did he kissed me he said he hated me but y he kissed me.

I hate him too nd still accepted his kiss y is this happening im i falling. Well i remembered the kiss my heartbeats faster nd i could feel my cheeks r hot.

well that bastard took my first kiss i wanted it to be special.

I ran downstairs nd mr.&mrs.Oh were ready to leave i bid farewell to them. I looked at sehun i could feel my cheeks getting hotter..oh gosh i bad at hiding my feelings. I could see evil smirk at jerks face..

After they left i went to my room nd thinking about tht jerk he stole my first kiss thn i went to sleep.....

-----------------"--"-"-"-"--"-"-------------------------"""""""""""----------------------------"""""""""":"------------

Well guys how was the chapter i hope u liked it nd dont get bored be it

Hope u enjoyed nd thanks for reading guys dnt forget to note nd comments i'll we waiting for it............♡♡♡♡