"What happened last night?" He asked, making me arch my brow. I stand their awkwardly confused. Does he not remember?

"You... And I- we- uh" I mumble trying to explain what happened.

"Did we fuck?" He bluntly asks and I drop my mouth open.

"What! No of course not." As if he would think that we did that!

"Okay then use your words Amelia, I don't have all day." He huffs and stands up, crossing his arms.

I move the hair from my ears to expose the light red marks on my neck that were planted by his lips.

"Oh, shit I must've got carried away. I was pretty trashed last night." He mumbles and walks away to the kitchen.

Wow I can't believe that. He doesn't remember at all? I didn't know he was blackout drunk.

I huff and walk back into my room to get changed. At least he is letting me buy what I want. How do you even buy things in an underground society? Is it just like cash?

I get changed and walk back down to the living room to see the list on the table with a blank golden card. I pick up the card to see that it has a black strip on the back, showing me that it is a credit card.

"Don't lose that." His deep intimidating voice says from the railings on the second floor.

"How do I use it?" I ask while examining the blank card.

"You swipe it through the machine. But in order for it to go through, you need to wear this-" He tosses a solid gold bracelet.

"Why?" I look at the price of metal the clasps around my wrist. It isn't flattering at all.

"Well that is my card, a very important card. So if you were to just randomly use it, it wouldn't decline and you would be thrown into confinement for theft." He simply states.

I widen my eyes at his remark.

"-But, if you wear that bracelet, it will automatically go through with no issues." He finishes.

I knit my eyebrows together in confusion. "How does that work?"

"Well the bracelet is made with signaled micro fibers that are an adhesive bond with the connection of the brac-" He starts but stops as he realizes I'm completely lost by his words.

He huffs and starts over, "The bracelet signal gives automatic granted access to the card. Just wear the bracelet when using the card an you will be fine okay?" He gives up on the explanation.

"Oh well how much am I suppose to spend?" I ask.

"Those things on the list won't cost much. So as far as the stuff you need, just use your best judgement. I understand you need things but I need you to be quick. You're lucky I'm letting you go alone." He says while stalking his shirtless body down the stairs and to the main floor.

I slowly walk towards the door but he speaks again, "And Amelia Joyce I swear if you try anything stupid, you will be sorry." He mutters while my back faces him.

"I know okay..." I fold the list and place it in my pockets with the gold card.

I place my hand on the door knob and open it before I realize, "Wait where am I finding this market?" I turn around to ask him.

"Oh on the main strip we were at yesterday, it's a random ass fucking market I can't remember the name of." He gets frustrated trying to remember the name of the market.

"Okay I'll find it." I nod and turn to the door.

"Oh and Amelia." He grabs my wrist and yanks me around to face him.

"Don't talk to anyone and don't look at anyone," He mutters.

I slowly nod and walk out the door.

I huff and walk to the elevator, using my barcode to open it. My feet step into the empty elevator and I go to the floor of the main strip. My mind does tricks trying to take in this moment of silence I have. My blood flows with anger and I can't help but shout in rage.

I am weak. I let this man walk all over me and do what ever the hell he wants. I am my own person, I should know how to defend myself against him.

I guess it could be worse.

He doesn't starve me. He doesn't lock me in a room to go crazy. He said himself he could make me become a prostitute, but he hasn't yet. Although nothing is stopping him from condoning any of those actions.

He is a terrible man that ripped me away from my family and claimed me as his servant. He forced me to bow down to him and a gang that killed my brother. He is a cold blood killer that that has me beckoned to his every action. I hate myself for being so weak.

I had to take a survival class at school. You would think they would teach us self defense. But no, they had to teach us about surviving with nothing in the wilderness. Well guess what? I am not alone in any wilderness, instead I am held captive by an elite member of the Malignant.

You would think that his strong tall build is the most intimidating thing about him, but no. The far most intimidating thing about Harry Styles is his eyes. They way you can sense the emotion through them but feel so lost about who he is. The way he can stare straight into your eyes with his defendant own can whither you down into nothing.

He is the type of person my nightmares consist of.