Chapter 52 - Jackson Wang

Start from the beginning

"And you. You'll feed my dogs at home!"

I looked towards the old man in front of him, noticing that this grandpa was really nervous. "Of course, of course! I had a big dog at home before. I'm really good in taking care of dogs."

"Keep on dreaming! I want you to use your flesh to feed them. So I'll save the money for their food!"

"What the fuck!" I cursed and was about to ask Taehyung if he could help these people but Hyangin stopped me, saying that it wasn't a good idea to let Taehyung show up in this situation.

Suddenly, a young man, about the same age as Taehyung appeared, kneeling behind the prig.

"Where did he come from all of the sudden?" we all asked ourselves.

The young man did a 360° rotation showing everyone his sign which was hanging on his neck.

I tried to see what was written on the sign and read the words 'Selling for cockroach's funeral'

Cockroach?

Soon I noticed a girl who seemed to be related with the prig. It seemed like she really liked the young man and she pushed her brother to buy him.

"I am a very proud man. If you want to buy me, you can't buy these girls or this old grandpa. And you have to bury my cockroach first." the young man suddenly stopped sobbing and stood up.

"Young man, don't do that. This Mister never gives money when he buys something." the grandpa kindly explained.

"Show me the cockroach." the prig ordered, pushing the grandpa aside.

To my surprise the young man really had a dead cockroach in his hand.

"His name is Sikmul. I met him in a kitchen on a silent fullmoon night. I was stealing food and found him stealing food, too. He saw the cookie in my hand and wanted to take it away. We fought for a whole night. First verbal, then physically." the young man emotionally said and I had to hold my laughter.

"Lie to a ghost! How can someone fight with a cockroach?" the prig asked, not taking the young man seriously.

"Why not? Cockroaches can even have sex. Without sex, how should they give birth to little cockroaches? If they can have sex then they could fight as well, right?" the young man countered.

"I promised him, if he ever leaves this world, I will buy him a gold coffin, kill a silver cockroach to be his wife, search for an asshole to be his son, crying nonstop for 3 days." the young man continued.

"Wait, maybe you... you're perfect to be his son." he said and put the dead cockroach on the prig's head.

The prig glared at the young man as he took the cockroach from his head and tossed it to the ground before trampling on it.

"Aaah! Sikmul, even get trampled after death! Now you can't keep a complete corpse! Sikmul! Sikmul Sikmul!" the young man cried out loud.

I couldn't tell if he was just acting or serious about this cockroach.

"You're kidding me? How dare you play with the Wang (King) of this town?" the prig shouted angrily.

"What kind of Wang (King) are you to be this pathetic? I am also a Wang (King)" the young man suddenly smirked.

"Who are you?" the prig asked furiously.

"Ga...Ee...Wang!" the young man shouted and soon the scene became a fighting place between only this young man against the servants of this prig.

"Taehyung, go help him!" I asked Taehyung.

"It's not our business. We should leave before we gain attention." Hyangin whispered to me.