What the hell am I gunna say? I barely know the guy. Maybe I should not text back and tell him later I fell asleep. Why would he believe that it's only 6:47. Damn it Melanie why did you text back!?

Me: It's fine. He just over exaggerated. I'm pretty sure he'll get over us being friend's.

I swear he was waiting for me like the first time because it was way quicker.

James: Yeah I guess so, so we are friend's cupcake??
Me: Yeep. We friends Malik, but I want to know why Harry and Niall "hate" you so much.
James: Yay! We friends!! I think we should talk in person about that subject tho, it's a really long story.
Me: Oh okay, well maybe we could hang. We have that project in Orchestra. Uh do you need a partner? Mr. Logan wants me to do one by myself but tbh I can't. I'm scared when you guys watch me play lol.
James: Yes I would love that. I always do the partner projects by myself because well like I said I'm not a person you would like to be seen with. Haha why do you get scared, your first chair violin for a reason Mel. Mr. Logan favors you over everyone.
Me: Why do you say that? You seem really nice and caring. Why haven't you asked me to be your partner before? I would have gladly accepted :) and Mr. Logan does not favor me over everyone else.
James: It ties up to Harry. I am a good person but nobody will hear me out. Harry, Niall and I were best of lads but it quickly changed. I'll explain it when the time comes to it and you have to admit that Mr. Logan does favor you. He let's you go free when you forget your practice card, nobody else can get away with that. You accidentally broke your string and you didn't have to pay for it. You didn't have rozan and he gave it to you with out writing you up for detention. Admit it. Your teachers pet lol.

If they were all friends, why do they hate him so much? He must have done something horrible for them to disown him.

Me: Fine Mr Logan may favor me a little bit more than everyone else but it's not my fault most of the class slacks. And well I really want to do my project on Lindsey Stirling. She inspires me as a dancer and a violinist but I don't know if you will like that? I know how to play Crystallize and I can teach you second violin or are you playing cello?
James: lol true and I love Lindsey, she is an inspiration to my sister as well. I know how to play Crystalize on cello but I can learn how to play on the violin fast I'm sure but It's up to you ballerina ;)
Me: omg does your sister dance or play violin? And honestly I really don't care what ya pick as long as I turn my project in a day before so I can practice more :)
James: Haha yeah she is in our orchestra class and on your dance team. She is the one with blue hair really skinny, pretty short. Lol her name is Hannah
Me: Omg I know Hannah! I didn't know she was your sister!? She is an amazing dancer! She has so much potential in her technique! She literally dances from the heart! I love how she can get all her turns on point lol it took me forever to learn my spins and to be on point. Omg I love her hair!! It's so pretty bruh. And I love how she can play viola, she is amazing! Your sister is goals asf lol.. She barely started orchestra this year right?!?
James: haha another fan of Hannah Malik! Yeah lot's of people don't know were siblings. she played since she was 7 but started our class this year she also plays piano and sings. She sings amazing like an angel tbh but if you tell her that I will deny it. She loves dancing she started dancing when she was 6 so I guess that's how she knows knows a lot.
Me: Wow that's so amazing! And why not?? I see your sister going real far. As well as you, how long have you played cello and violin. I only play violin, cello, and guitar. Started when I was 6 lol all at the same time and I can't sing, not even if my life depended on it lol. I was on the cheer team in middle school and took gymnastics but I was kicked off the team last year. So that's why I dance, it's way better than cheer.
James: That's spectacular! We really don't talk a lot with people. I have played violin since I was 8. Tbh Hannah inspired me. I started playing cello at age 11 when I went to see the piano guys. They inspired me to play music from the heart. Ever since then I love music. It's not what I do, it's who I am. And why did you get kicked off the team??
Me: Your incredible! And oh I see. Hannah really is a walking inspiration, from her hair, her dancing, her clothing, just her. She is amazing! But your just as inspiring! And a girl named Eleanore, she kicked me off the team because she hates me for some reason, we were friends one day and nothing the next
James:  oh well that sucks Mel. Your an amazing dancer maybe it was for the best lol thank you cupcake, I try my best. Hannah is really inspiring lots of people to go for what they want and become there true self's. She is literally everything to me, I don't know what I would do if I lost her. And haha I love your style of clothing, it's really adorable ;)
Me: yeah i guess so thank you and awww that's so sweet to talk about your sister like that 😂 and thanks lots of people find my style really weird or childish but Idgaf it is what it is lol. I love my hair half blue half black and I love wearing unicorn dresses and rainbow glitter shirts. It's just the way I am and I like it lol.
James: lol I will deny everything, and you have high confidents, I really like that
Me: lol, yeah ig
James: you okay?
Me: yeah just getting tired
James: lol okay I'll let you sleep, see you tomorrow?
Me: yes, after school my place?
James: okay, can you send me your address?
Me: 1419 Berry Road.. goodnight James
James: lol omg I live a block away from you 1610 Apple Lane
Me: lol wow, small world
James: lol goodnight ballerina
Me: goodnight
James: sweet dreams cupcake

I look at my clock and it says 8:12. I lay wide awake for some reason I have a pang in my chest, like something is wrong.

"It was Eleanore's fault. She did this to me Melanie not James"

I swear I heard Gemma's voice, like she was telling me something about Eleanore. I look at James text message, cupcake?
Wait a minute I remember someone used to call me that nickname, who tho? I lay there thinking and thinking. Wait! Oh no. "Cupcake, that's what Gemma used to call me." I whisper to my self

HARRY POV
Well now that my kink side is out, Melanie will be using it against me and honestly I don't know if I should be scared or turned on. It's 8:12 and I miss my cupcake. I'm scared to call her that, Gemma called her that and honestly I don't know if it will trigger her. They were pretty close like sisters, that's how I met Melanie.

*FLASH BACK*
"Harry get down here now!" Gemma calls. I stay laying down texting Niall. We barely moved in yesterday and I already made a friend. "Harry Edward Styles get your ãrse down here now, or you get no pizza." As soon as I heard pizza I ran down the stairs into the dinning room. "I heard pizza" I say as I have my eyes locked on my phone. 

"Well your super rude, sorry Melanie he is a twat." Gemma says and I look at her confused. "It's okay Gemma, I have a brother too." This sweet voice speaks out and I look to the side and see a girl. She has hazel eyes and wore a cute skirt with cupcakes on it with a long sleeve crop top also with mini cupcake print on it. Then her long color hair parted in blue and jet black. 

How I know what she is wearing is beyond the question, I just want to know how the hell am I gonna stay away from someone so fuckn hot. "Harry, Harold, earth to Harold!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts and stare at Gemma. "Well are you going to say Hi." She says gesturing me to say hi and go back up stairs. "Oh uh yeah." I say before walking up to her.

 "Uh uhm hello love I'm Harold Styles, but everyone calls my Harry. I say as I put my hand out for a handshake. "Hi Harold, my name is Melanie, Melanie Payne but everyone calls me Mel." She puts her hand out but pulls me into a big hug I wrap my arms around her petite body lowering my hands to the arch of her back. She pulls out of the hug and blushes as she looks me up and down then I realize I'm only in my shorts.

 "Sorry I'm a hugger" she says sheepishly. "It's okay, I love hugs. Well I should be getting back to my room, thanks for the food. Nice meeting you Melanie, hope we can hang out sometime" I say smirking and wink at her as I leave the dinning room. "Well that wasn't awkward at all cupcake." Gemma says as they both laugh and that's all I heard before running up the stairs to get rid of the problem in my shorts.

*FLASH BACK END*

I realize that I have small teary eyes, and try not to cry but it just falls. "I miss you Gemma, I wish you were here with me. I need you Gemma. I need to hear your voice again" I say as I pull out my laptop and go into my gallery. I start the video and her voice brings me to more tears. That was last year when we went to Hawaii and she didn't want to get into the water, so I pushed her in she was furious but ended up starting a water fight with me. I pause the video when she was smiling brightly. 

"I could have helped you Gemma. I need you more than ever and your not here, but maybe that's the way you felt when nobody was there for you. I should have never went out with Eleanore that night, maybe you would still be alive if I was there for you." I sob and roll into a ball.

"It was Eleanore's fault. She did this to me Harry not James" 

Gemma, are you here? Gemma! Was that you!? I say quietly. No sound nothing, just the crickets outside chirping. I swear I heard her voice say something about Eleanore and James. Maybe I'm just going crazy. I cry more "I miss you Gemma." I say before crying myself to sleep.

Heeeeeeey, so school is going well, still hate the uniform but getting through it lol, so how have y'all been?? I missed you!!! Someone should like text me, I've been severely bored lately lol 😂😂
Thank you for reading!!! I will be uploading two poems for an award that I am entering, so I will need y'alls opinion!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Love,
Teresa Darji

Pity PartyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara