Chapter 12: The river

*Caethes*

A guy raised his glass again. I walked towards him and filled his glass. He was checking me out. I hated it. Filthy pigs, only thinking about one thing. Master came towards me. He slid his hand through the side opening of my dress and put his hand on my back. He pushed me towards him. I kept looking at the ground. I knew he did it to show his male guest, who has been checking me out, that I was not available, but I still wished his hand gone. As if he heard my thoughts, he took his hand of my back and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I want you to bathe when the guests are gone", he whispered in my ear. He kissed my forehead.

"Yes, master", I said and went to the side, waiting for another glass to be raised.

Please, let the guests never leave, I whished. But my prayer wasn't answered when not long after, the guests started leaving. Kallista and I followed domina to her tent and helped her change into her nightgown. We went to our room. I hugged Kallista and kissed her.

"What was that about with master?" she asked. I was confused.

"Master put his hand on your back and kissed you", she said.

"Oh, it was nothing. He just wanted to let the other men know they could not have me."

"Why?"

"Haven't you noticed? Those guys were already imagining me naked in front of them. You could see it on their faces," I said. I grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Master wanted us to bathe. He said it to me when he was holding me."

"Oh yes, I would love that", she replied. We walked to the river. I choose the place I always bathe. It was the only place covered by trees, so away from the eyes of the soldiers. I took off my dress and went in the water. Kallista followed me. We looked at each other, smiling. It was dark, but the moon gave us enough light to see each other. We went closer and closer. We kissed. Passionate, tongues touching. Kallista's hands were exploring my body, as my hands were exploring hers.

"I want you", she whispered. We went to the side of the river and lay down on the grass. I was on top of her. I kissed her nose, her neck, her lips ... I placed my hand on her inner thigh. Then went up and slipped a finger inside her. Followed by a second finger. She gasped and moaned from pleasure.

"Oh ... my" she whispered. It didn't take her long to come. Her body shook.

She let out a long moan. All of a sudden she was on top of me. She was a lot stronger than she looked. I could see her body. She was so beautiful. She kissed me and went down. I gasped when I felt her tongue. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. I didn't take long to come. She went back up and kissed me. We embraced. Our naked bodies touching.

"I love you", she whispered.

"I love you too", I replied. We stared at thestars.