Chapter 7: Touch

*Caethes*

I smiled at her. She apologized for yesterday. I saw something in her eyes, like she got happy seeing me smile. Was she feeling the same emotions I felt when I was around her?

We continued cleaning.

"Where are all master's clothes?" she asked.

"They are in his tent.

"His tent?"

"Yes. There are four tents in a row. First a small one, then two big ones and then a small one again. They are connected. The first small tent is the tent of master's body slaves. Then there is master's tent and then domina's tent. They look a lot alike. Domina sleeps, eats and bathes here; master does that in his tent. And last is our tent. Through there is master's tent", I said while pointing at the opening where domina went through.

"Why aren't they sleeping in the same bed?"

"I do not know. I am not really in the position to ask and neither are you! We do as told, no questions asked!" I said. But the truth I did not say. I knew why they didn't sleep in the same bed. Master had laid his hands on another woman and that was something domina did not accept. They stayed together for appearance, but besides that they were no husband and wife.

I gave her domina's nightgown.

"Put this in her closet", I said. Our hands touched. We looked in each other's eyes. Time stood still for a moment. It was like the temperature rose. I opened my mouth to say something when domina came back. I let the nightgown go and walked towards domina. Four slaves came in the tent with food. They placed it on the table. Kallista and I stood at the side of the tent while domina ate. I heard Kallista's stomach growl silently. She probably hadn't eaten for a long time.

"Take what you want and go eat", domina said when she was finished. She stood up and walked towards the bed for her afternoon nap. The woman woke up late, so skipped breakfast and immediately ate dinner. Then she would take her afternoon nap. After that she took a bath. So most days she would sleep more than anything else. We took some of the leftovers, went to our room and sat each on our bed. Kallista immediately began eating like a starved wolf.