MARRIAGE

Okay! The end of this chapter is going to be quite surreal but nevermind :) It's just to make you happy (or at least try it) And second of all, I hope you will be able to feel identificated with what will happen in this chapter. I wanted to make some history and I think I will be able to write it better if I do it the way I will. I hope you like it <3

You woke up sighing lightly, you weren't tired, which was really weird judging by the time you had gone to sleep the day before. Scott had done manicure and pedicure to you the night before while you two chatted and laughed, he always managed to make you laugh like a maniac somehow. You smiled. You couldn't ever ask for a better friend...

"THE BRIDE IS AWAKE ALREADY? WE NEED TO GET YOU READY!" His voice shouted from the door.

"You obtain pleasure of tortouring me don't you?" you said turning around on the bed to face the ceiling.

"That would rather be Mycroft not me darling." he said sniggering. You groaned and threw a pillow at him. "Time to get ready sweetheart" he screamed. "In order to be perfect for your special day I made a list of what we have to do"

"What? Seriously?" you asked standing up lazily.

"Yup. First comes waxing!" he screamed cheerfuly.

"Are you going to-?" But you didn't get to finish your question.

"Hey you can trust me we are BFF after all" he said and you smirked.

"What would I do without you?" you asked ruffing his hair and hugging him.

"You wouldn't be as stunning as you will be" he said.

After being tortured by Scott for too long, you went to the shower. You still hadn't accepted you were marrying in hours. You knew realisation would hit you in the altar but you were sure you would be able to handle it. It was Mycroft the one you were marrying after all. You were happy it was him. You ensured your hair was completely clean and after the shampoo you applied some hair mask. You put your hair in a bun and you moved to your body. You exoliated your legs, your arms, your belly... all your body until you ensured all your skin was smooth. You walked out of the shower and wrapped your body and your hair in a towell. You covered your skin in body milk and deodorant in armpits. After that you slipped in the white lingerie you had bought with Scott and ensured your tights were on its place. After that the door slammed opened behind you.

"You look stunning honey!" Scott screamed. "Now follow me to the bedroom and we will put your dress on. Your mother called and said she wasn't on time to come here because your cousin spilled juice over her dress or something like that" you bursted out laughing. "SOOO I'M LIKE YOUR MUMMY SWEETHEART" he added. "Let's put on that dress." he was already wearing his suit.

"Hey Scottie nice suit. If I wasn't about to marry..." you tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably.

"Very funny" he said unable to hold back his laughter. "Now let's do it" he said.

You went to the bedroom and he helped you with the dress... It was still the most beautiful thing you had ever seen, you loved it even more than the first time you had worn it. When Scott finished tying it you smiled at him.

"NOW YOUR HAIR!!!" he said happily.

"How does this make you so happy?" you asked amused.

"It's like I'm a cool hairdresser doing your hair for your wedding" you laughed.

He removed the towell from your hair and started drying it. When he considered it was enough he started curling your hair and putting it in a weird coiffure. After he was done with your hair he started doing your makeup. You didn't put much makeup on usually but today it was Scott, and he wanted you to look perfect. He ensured your skin looked absolutely perfect and with sparkles in certain spots before moving on to the next stop. He applied blush to your cheeks and mascara to your eyelashes just after puting a light eyeshadow with glitter. After all that he put some long-lasting lipstick and covered it with gloss. When you looked at your reflection in the mirror your breath hitched in your throat.