Silence

The picture is your wedding dress! I hope you like it ;)

You heard a knock on your door and instantly dropped your pen to open it.

"Mycroft" you said smiling and letting him in.

"Hello darling" he said smiling back at you.

"I missed you" you said blushing slightly after hearing the words leave your mouth. It wasn't the same texting him or saying it on the phone that having him in front of you.

"I missed you too" he said kissing your cheek. When he separated from you you felt yourself let out contained air. "My mother is waiting for us at six o'clock because she wants to get to know you before dinner" he said looking at you from your feet to your face. "You are wearing the ring" he said smiling.

"Of course I am" you said. "We are technically engaged aren't we?" you added smiling.

"God I missed you so much" he whispered just before leaning in to kiss you. His lips brushed against yours and you felt some of the stress leave your body. He could calm you all the time... "Do we leave already?" he asked you holding your hand.

"As you wish" you said taking your previously readied purse.

"Are you ready for your exams?" he asked you kindly.

"I think I am, I have been studying for months now. My first exams are on monday I just want to end this already" you said closing your eyes.

"One week and you will be free" he said smiling while you got into a car that was waiting in the college's entrance. He followed you inside the car and sat by your side.

"I think I will die or something when I finish." you said laughing. "What do I have to do for the... you know the wedding plans?"

"Whatever you want to do just ask."

"On purpose... I already got something" you said biting youe lip.

"And what is it?" he asked curiously.

"The only thing you cannot see until that day" you said winking and he laughed.

"My mother is really excited with the wedding so I'm pretty sure that after she has stalked you with questions and rather unproper comments she will start organizing stuff."

"What is going to happen if your mother doesn't like me? I mean... What are you going to do?" you asked him.

"I don't think we will have to worry about that. I'm quite sure she is going to love you" he told you. "And so will my father. You even managed to get Sherlock to like you. How on earth could my mother not like you?" he said smiling at you.

"Have you spoken with your brother lately?" you asked.

"Not really, not since you both met. Why?"

"Because I think you both should spend more time together. You do need eachother. You are so lucky to have eachother... he is the only one who is able to think as fast as you, take advantage of that" you said laughing. "He is probably the only person you don't want to kill when you talk to."

"I don't want to kill you, that I can assure you" he said smiling at you "And Sherlock isn't the only one able to keep up with my thoughts. I'm pretty sure you would be able to do it too"

"I wish" you said laughing. After that you both remained silent for a lot of time but it was a comfortable silence, you didn't feel the need to say anything. Finally, after sometime you felt the car stop, but you didn't feel the relief you thought you would, you felt your body tense up and fill with nerves. "Mycroft I'm not sure I will be able to do this..." you said worriedly.