STALKING

Please remember to let me know if you like this story so that I keep writing it!

Mycroft was sitting on his chair reading some documents that laid on his desk. His eyes were starting to ache because of reading for such a long time... He sighed and closed them for a moment... Someone knocked on the door then.

"Come in" He said in his demanding voice.

"Good afternoon sir" a blond man said as he walked in the room "May I sit?" Mycroft just nooded.

"Good afternoon. And what exactly brings you here?" he asked.

"Well... Something has been happening... And I'm afraid you won't like it." the blond said.

"What? Is something important going to happen and I haven't been informed?" he asked trying his best to stay calmed.

"Well... as a matter of fact... yes mr Holmes... there's something quite important you are unaware of"

"And what exactly is that?"

"Your marriage sir?" said the boy staring at the floor. He was scared of the reaction this powerful man would have.

"What?" said Mycroft thinking everything was a joke as he smirked "Whose idea has been this?"

"Sir... I'm afraid this isn't a joke... Some men who are above us... have started to... question your sexuality... they... you need to prove them wrong Mycroft... Otherwise they'll do whatever they need to to kick you out of here."

Mycroft felt his blood start to boil. Where they really not just asking for his life, but now for his love too? They tried to control everything.

"Mr. Holmes... we are sorry... but they consider that you need to attend to public events in someone's company."

And they want me to marry some girl I find. Someone who will be looking for my money. Someone who will hate me. And someone I will hate too.

"Since when have you known this?" Mycroft asked.

"A month more o less... maybe two. We have been looking for someone who we think would be... appropiate for that "job" she has almost finished her career, she is the first in her class, as we have been able to check, she has skills to protect herself and has the hability to make anyone who listens to her fall in love with her personality. She is quite charming, and quite beautiful if I may add. "

Poor girl. They are really going to force someone to marry me so that this country can remain safe.

"God Brown, what have you done to her?"

"She is on her way with Forbes"

"Where is she going?"

"She is coming here. We need you both to meet. You have to marry her Mycroft."

"Oh Dear Lord. Poor girl. When is she arriving?"

"In half an hour more o less. This documents..." said Brown while giving him a folder "are about her, there are some pictures too, her grades, likes, dislikes and main features."

"Thank you Brown" he said trying to make him leave. The boy immediately understood it, stood up and left.

Mycroft opened the folder and started reading all about you, he was quite impressed. Your grades were absolutely perfect, your training accurate and your skills perfect. What surprised him the most was what he felt when he looked at your picture and saw your bright eyes and soft hair. He knew then, he needed to meet you.