When?

You felt something warm against your skin and you felt your eyes flutter open. It was the sun... It was sunny! It was going to be an awesome day! You spent some minutes more enjoying the warmth of your bed and then you got up and started to go ready. You showered and brushed your hair. You got dressed and ensured everything was in its place. You sighed and checked your phone. You had some texts.

Where have you been? I've been looking you forever, if you don't answer I'll personally go to your room and throw you off bed. You left the lessons almost running yesterday. I need to talk to you by the way. See you at 12.

It was your best friend, his name was Scott he had blue piercing eyes and he was the most awesome friend in the world. You checked the hour in you phone and saw it was almost twelve so you decided to wait for him outside. You sat on a bench next to the corridor which lead to your room.

"Hey you Lost girl"

"Hey Scott"

"What the hell has happened to you. OMG no don't tell me you..."

"What? OMG Scott! What the hell!?!!"

"Well... you're in an excessive good mood and your pupils are way too dilated... Your cheeks are blushed...Who is him?"

"Oh God how the hell do  you do it S?"

"INSTINCTS" He said.

"Yeah sure" you said avoiding the matter.

"Y/N... You're telling me right now!"

"Well... as a matter of fact... technically... I'm... engaged?"

"WHAT?"He screamed "And you didn't tell me?"

"It's... complicated..."

"Are you marrying a teacher?"

"Oh God no!"

"WHO?WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO" He started to sing annoyigly.

"Shut up. I don't know if I can tell you."

"What the hell? You'll tell me. But first things first. Shopping!"

"NO NOT AGAIN SCOTT"

"Yup"

"No"

"YES YES YES YES YES"

"Okay just shut up" you said rubbing your temples.

Can I pick you up earlier? A meeting was just cancelled so I would be able to pick you at 1:30

MH

Of course Mycroft but right now I'm being forced to go shopping... so I guess you'll have to pick me up from the mall or let me die in there.

Y/I

I would never let that happen. I'll see you there my dear.

MH

I better don't ask how you'll find me

Y/N

Everytime you read his texts you had to bite your lip to keep you from smiling... He was just too...

"IS THAT HIM? LEMME SEE THE TEXTS" Scott screamed.

"NO" You screamed as you started to run away from him.