Who's To Blame?

Justin

After church, I walked over to Avery's house. She hadn't been answering her messages, or calling me back. I worried, and wasn't able to concentrate during church.

"Hey Justin." Avery's mom greeted. "Avery's not in right now. Her and Blake are still out."  'Blake?' I thought silently. 'Who the hell is Blake?'

"Oh, okay." I replied. "Tell her I came by?"

"Sure." Her mom agreed and I walked off. I looked at my phone, and saw Avery was texting me.

Sorry I hvn't gotten to your texts or calls. I need you to meet me somewhere. It's urgent...Underneth the message was a picture of the park, and directions to some place from there. I ran back to my house, told Mom I was meeting Avery somewhere, and ran off down the street.

'Wonder where Avery is...' I thought as I walked to where Avery was. 'Maybe she'll tell me who Blake is..'

Blake

I smirked as I placed Avery's cell down next to her body that lay on the floor of the alley. She groaned, coming back to reality after being knocked out for a few minutes.

"That ought teach you to not ignore my calls." I said as I pulled her hair back so her head bent backwards. "Bitch." I pushed her head forward, and she caught it before it fell onto the concrete.

I stood straight to my feet, and leaned against the walls of the alley. "Wonder what Justin would say if he found you...dead?" Her head snapped up to attention of the word. "I mean, I'm pretty confident I could easily kick your ass so hard, it could kill you."

Avery mumbled something, and I ignored it.

"I could do so much worse to you, Avery.." I said, pacing from one end of the alley to the other. "Who knows the possibilities. Then again..you brought this on yourself."

"How?" Avery said, looking up at me. Her teeth were a crimsion color, caked with blood from when I punched her face.

"If you would have stayed with me, I wouldn't have to do this!" I yelled, mad that she's acting stupid.

"If I would have stayed with you, I would have been living in hell for the rest of my life!" she screamed. I brought my foot back, and kicked her in the side. She yelped in pain. I smirked.

"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson.."

"you've already beaten the shit out of me, Blake." she hissed. "What more can you do.."

"Oh believe me..." I said. "I can do much worse.." Avery looked up at me, and I pulled her up by her hair. I pressed her back against the side of the alley, and smirked. I lifted her arms above her head, and pinned them against the wall before pressing my lips forcefully against her bloody lips. She squirmed, trying to get me away from her, but was unable to. Our bodies pressed together, and I smirked.

I pulled back, discusted from the bloody taste. "Go clean your mouth." Avery clentched her teeth together, and felt her shin collide with my 'manhood'. I yelped, and fell to my knees. She side kicked me in the side of the head, and I fell to the side.

"You son of a bitch." she hissed, spitting down at me. She started moving towards the exit of the alley, but I grabbed her ankle. she fell forward, landing on the ground. She screamed, and I climbed ontop of her, clamping my hand across her mouth. I felt her teeth chomp down on my thumb, and I pulled back. I leaned back, and kicked her in the back of the head. Her screaming died down, and her face fell forward slowly.

I pulled her head up, and saw I'd just knocked her out again. I smirked as I lifted her up off the ground, and leaned her against the wall of the alley again.

"Now I can finish where I started.." I said, and pressed my lips against hers again.

Justin

I looked back down at my message from Avery, and sighed, frustrated. I can't find wherever she is! I've walked back and forth from the park, and followed each step carefully. I texted Avery back, but no response came.

The directions would just lead me into town. No specific place, just town. After my fifth trip to town, I just started walking. Maybe Avery ment for me to meet her somewhere inside of town. I looked in all the stores, but wound up on the other end, where all the alleys and bars are, finding no sign of Avery.

As I turned around to walk back home, my phone buzzed again.

I'm in the back alleys...please help me...

It was from Avery.

I popped my head in every alley. Most only had trash cans, and a dead end. After looking in all the alleys on one side of the road, I double checked. Something moved in one, and I slowly crept up towards the movment.

"Avery?" I whispered.

"J-Justin?" she whispered. She was wrapped up in a dirty, old carpet. Her face was cut up, and bruised. My eyes grew wide. I stepped on something, and it cracked under the pressure of my body weight. I lifted up my foot to reveal Avery's IPhone, the screen cracked. I noticed something next to it, and saw it was Avery's clothes she wore to school, piled in a mess.

"A-Avery?" I studdered. "Are you..." I looked at her as she looked down at herself, and started to silently weep. She put her hands on her eyes, and I saw more bruises. "Who did this to you?"  I asked sternly.

She looked at me, her eyes sparkling with water, her lips red with dried blood.

"Nevermind." I said. "We'll talk about that later. We need to get you to a hospital." I took her hand, but she refused to rise from her seat.

"I'm not clothed, Justin!" she whispered, unable to raise her voice. I pulled her up, and the carpet fell to her feet. I had to turn away. Not because she was in the nude, but because of the bruises and scratch marks lining her body.

"Who did this to you." I said through clentched teeth.

"I-I don't remember." Avery studdered. I handed her the clothes, and turned my back so she could change. She made small noises. I'm sure she's in a whole lot of pain. "Okay." she whispered. I looked back at her, and she walked up to me.

"Come on." I said. "I'm taking you to a hospital."

"Justin I'm fine." she protested.

"No, your not." I said. "Someone has jumped you." She shook her head, tears sprinkling down her face. I drapped an arm around her waist, and she wrapped an arm across my shoulders, leaning against me for support.

We slowly made our way to the hospital.

Avery

My whole body ached. After I passed out by Blake kicking the back of my head, I couldn't remember anything. When Justin asked me if I was naked, I knew what Blake had done.

And I was scared.

It didn't matter about how much he beat me. It mattered was I was no longer a virgin by force! Not to mention I was knocked out cold. Justin knew that too.

He just doesn't know who.

'I'm not telling him' I told myself as we made our way through the hospital doors. 'He will kill Blake, and thats just what the bitch wants. No..I'm going to make him suffer.'

"Help!" Justin said to the front desk lady. "My girfriends been jumped! She needs help immediatly!" The nurse at the desk nodded her head, and lead me over to a stretcher that sat in the hallway. Whatever happened to me sitting in a wheelchair?

"It'll be okay, Avery." Justin said as I was taken to the back. His grip left my hand, and he was left in the waiting room. I looked up at the ceiling, and continued to repeat in my head.

'I will not tell him...I will not tell him....' -they put some mask thing over my nose. 'No! I don't want to fall asleep again!'-

But it was too late...

Bet ya didn't see THAT comin, did ya?!? Even I DIDN'T!! :D

More stuff to come :)