Waiting For You<3 A Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson Love Story

Chapter One

"Shelby," A gentle voice coos in my ear.

"What?" I ask groggily; wondering what was such a dire need that it  allowed my peaceful slumber to be broken.

"Get up." The voice repeats in the same manner.

"I am up," I resound back completely ignoring the facade tone of the voice and focusing on what it inquires; leaving this bed.

"Shelby get up seriously."

The voice's, aka my best friend Gisela's, tone rises indicating slight irritation.

"I'm up." I answer back minisculy irked.

"Get up!" the voice shouts.

"I am up!" I respond back mimicking the attitude of my best friend . There was no way I was leaving my cloud of dreams.

Finally she stops and I relax, thinking I had won. Apparently my predictions were false. There is an intense sensation of weight on my legs and she screams, "GET UP!" Shooting out of bed and flipping her over the edge of my comfort, she lands in a pile with the sheets.

Wiping the sleep from my almond shaped eyes I glare at her. "I really hope you're happy," I growl between my teeth.

She smirks at me then winks. "Ecstatic."

Shuffling out of bed I question, "What was so important that you had to wake me up to tell me?" Her mouth drops open to where her beautiful curly, raven black hair frames her face.

"How could you forget the most important day of all days?"

Then it hits me.

All the dreariness dissipates from my being and I snap into it. I throw the sheets on my bed along with my zebra comforter, straightening it up. Swiftly I pull on my gray rock and roll shirt and slide on black skinny jeans with my black and neon green converse with the word 'Sing' written all over it. As I'm hopping around on one foot attempting at tying my shoes Gisela chuckles at my idiocracy.

"So I guess you remember?"  

"Duh! I wouldn't forget the day that I'm going to see my absolute favorite singer."  

"Whatever" she mumbles as she grabs her straightener.

Finally, I manage at lacing up my shoes. I smile triumphantly to myself. I look in the mirror taking my image in. My dark hair falls right past my shoulders naturally straight. My brown eyes are now perky and awake. I smile at my image pleased. I'm not full of myself but I thought I looked nice.

"Want me to straighten your hair for the concert? Or do you want me to do your makeup? Not like you need it."  

"Nope I'm good." I don't care for makeup and Greyson doesn't like girls who wear makeup. Yeah, I said Greyson. My best friend and I were going to a Greyson Chance concert. I could practically feel my heart bursting through my chest from the excitement.

"Fine but can you do mine?" Gisela implies. I absolutely hated getting makeovers but I adored giving them. I put on some white eyeshadow on her upper lids and applied black eyeliner to her bottom rim. May I say I did well at complimenting her puerto rican skin. All possible humbleness implied.

"Oh my gosh thanks, love!" she practically squeals, hugging me.  

"You're welcome, babes." I smile and hug her back. She slides on some red skinny jeans and a black off the shoulder shirt that reads, "If you can read this shirt you're almost as awesome as me."

I chortle and comment. "Nice shirt."  

"Eh, you know you love it!" I roll my eyes and chuckle grabbing my black bag and cell phone. Let us not forget my treasured iPod. That was my baby. It contained all my favorite singers from Lady Gaga to Bon Jovi. Then there was Greyson Chance, of course.

"What time is it?" Gisela questions as she locks her room's door. To settle any confusion, I have my own bed in her room. I practically live there. Checking my watch I answer.

"Two-thirty."

That's when it dawns on me. Crap.

Grabbing her hand I drag her to the car and hop in buckling up. "We need to go now! The concert starts at five and the stadiums gonna be packed."  

"But Shelby-" 

"No buts! Let's go" 

"That's the thing; we can't. My mom has the keys"

I feel my face turn bright red. "Oh yeah I knew that." She bursts out laughing and nods repeatedly, her eyes tearing up with water.

 "Sure you did...." 

She exits the car to get her mom still laughing.

After what seems like forever she returns with her mother apparently relishing in my "moment". I see her mom beginning to giggle. "Hey, it wasn't that funny." I defend myself, failing quite epically.

 "I'm sorry Shelby but it kind of was." Giselas mom informs me. Gisela was her mothers child.

"Whatever" I say feigning sadness. I had recently learned to laugh at myself. I already was a klutz but when I turned fourteen a week ago it seemed to rapidly increase. If you don't have a sense of humor when you're like me well, life will suck.

Gisela pulls out her phone and squeals in excitement. "Oh my Gosh! What type of spaz attack was that?" I question attempting to figure out her facial expressions. She shows me the phone and I read.

CodySimpson: Hey Angels:) I'm going to be at the Greyson Chance concert tonight in Orlando, so please come and see us. <3 

Now I understand. She was in love with Cody more than anyone could ever be. She had over fifteen posters of him tacked up in her room. I liked him too, but no way could he ever beat Greyson.

"You are a major and crazy fan." I state matter of factly. She narrows her eyes at me and I explode into laughter. I can never take her seriously.

"Hey I may be a major fan-" 

"And crazed." 

"But at least I'm not obsessed with Greyson Chance."

I roll my eyes at her out of habit and answer back with resentment. "I am not obsessed." Suddenly my bag falls over off the car seat and my Greyson Chance pen, notebook, wallet, keys, and phone cover spill out over the carpeted floor. Gisela gives me the 'yeah right' look.

"You didn't let me finish, I was going to say I'm not obsessed just passionate."

Gisela's mother Big Gisela let's out a bellowing chuckle. "Yeah and I'm a size zero model." Gisela erupts into chortles and points her finger at me trying to say something but chokes herself with laughter. 

"Yeah who's laughing now?" I say as she coughs struggling for air.  

"Still me."

I humph at her in mock irritation. I knew both of them were kidding and I couldn't ever be mad at them. I loved them too much.

I laugh not being able to think highly of this situation. "I love you guys" They nod and Gisela answers back.

"I love you too. I can't wait for the concert." 

"Me neither" I answer in agreement.

***************** 

A/N 

Okay I know this is my third story in the process but this idea popped into my head and I had to write it. This is a Greyson Chance AND Cody Simpson love story. So please comment, vote, fan and tell me what you think.  

Love,  

~ Shelby

A/N 

Hey guys so I'm going through this like 4-5 years later and laughing at myself. The storyline isn't a bad idea but I'm editing the rough parts. Thank you for reading even though I had stories like this! 

-Shelby, edited 3/27/2017