The one i love chp 15

I have never felt so amazing in my life until today. The way he went inside and out of me replays in my head. The way he said 'I'll show you' when I said I didn't know what a finger orgasm was. Thing is with everyone being around it isn't going to get us pretty far. That moment was the most intimate moment me and Harry have had since we'll the first time we kissed. I haven't kissed much. Just Jackson in Kindergarden and my 8th grade boyfriend Bryan. He was boring so we broke up .And there was one time when I almost got raped by my father. I don't want to mention it to anyone maybe I will I do trust them all. Shirley already knows what happened that day. She was there.

*FlashBack*

"I'm surprised my mom is letting me stay over so much. She doesn't know what goes on around here dose she"

"Guess not." I silently say. "I don't think my parents will come back for the night and my siblings are well hell knows what they are doing."

"If your parents do come I will have to go and you can come with me if you want"

I hear the door crash opened. My eyes widen as I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I look at Shirley who is standing beside me. I point my index finger to the closet and she runs there. I try to follow but my door slams opened. I see my father standing in the door way. His eyes bloodshot from the liqor. His forehead was sweaty. His hair was a mess. And there was something on his neck that looked like a hickey.

"Baby girl. Sweet sweet baby girl." Rodger said coming closer and closer to me. He slapped my face with his hand which smelled like cigaret and was cold from the liquor . I heard Shirley gasp.

"Is your little friend here with you. Oh Shirley come out come out wherever you are"I began to cry and immediately stopped so he wouldn't suspect anything else more. I was hopping he wouldn't find her. He gave up on looking. I was released he gave up.

"What do you want" I said to him hopping my tears won't come out. He pushed me onto the bed. I began screaming and asking for help. I knew that if Shirley came out she would be a victim to. He began to kiss my neck. I could smell the alcohol. It was strong.

"I want to make everything I did to you ok. I will make you feel good tonight." He said into my ear. I felt his warm breath hit my neck. He moved to my mouth. His hand was streaming down my breast to my panties. I jumped and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I kicked him once more to give me time to get some things. I then saw him get up from the floor. Shirley came out of the closet covering her face and kicked him the same place I did. She pushed him down the stairs and locked the door. She put my tall wooden dresser in front of the door. I felt the room get smaller. I couldn't breath that's when I blacked out.

"Alesia Alesia wake up we don't have much time." I slowly fluttered my eyes. Once I was finally stabled I got up. I began packing faster and faster. I grabbed all the necessary things.

"Where do we get out we can't go through the door my dad is there." I said sobbing.

Shirley gave me a small smile and pointed towards the window.

"What the fuck Shirley I can't jump that high. We can't jump that high."

"Don't be silly where do you think I get into your house from at night."

"You little bastard." She laughed and I joined her.

"Girls im coming in whether you like it or not." Me and Shirley looked at each other. We ran to the window and I saw a hidden ladder there. We threw the bags out the window and began climbing down. There on the window was a lock. I closed the window and locked it. I ran behind Shirley.

"W-where a-are we going?"I asked Shirley as I was running.

"To h-h-Harry's h-h-house"

*End of FlashBack*