The one I love chp 12

I woke up to see a gorgeous creation. It was Harry. I got up softly so I wouldn't wake up Harry. I walk into the living room to see Louis watching football (soccer).

"Good morning Louis"

"Good morning love"

"Hey I think I should tell you about my family don't you think."

"Yeah I think that's a great Idea"

"Ok it was the first semester of college. I was studying when I get a call from my sister that my parents were murdered."

"Where is your sister now"

"She's in rehab right now"

"Oh I'm so sorry"

"I have three other sisters and two brothers"

"Where are they?"

"They are in child care. They are the most disrespectful creatures ever created."

"What a family. So your parents were the normal ones"

"No they would hit me. The day of my graduation they weren't even there no one actually came just Shirley's family to support me. My family They never really talked to me. The only one who actually started little conversation was my bigger sister."

"Wow"

"My other siblings once tried drowning me. That didn't work. They then tried stabbing me with a machete"

"On my god thank God you are ok now"

"I know I thank him every night that I have survived those moments. If you are wondering about the rest of my family. We'll they are all either dead, in jail, or on drugs"

"On my god"

"After I left high school I was happy no more sad moments. Then I got the call it was devastating but a relief that they wouldn't come looking for me for running away to live with Shirley."

"We'll nothing will happen now so your safe"

That's when I hear someone sniffle. It was Harry and the boys listening to the story.

"Why didn't you guys come sit down"

"That would be rude"Liam said

"Ruder then eavesdropping"

"True we are all sorry"Niall said holding hands with Shirls.

"It's totally fine love." They all looked at me weird when I said love. I was really embarrassed. I never used it before so it was new to me and them.

"Ali you just said love you are now officially part of one direction only one person missing. Shirley" Zayn said

"Ok fine love there what am I now" Shirley said teasing

"We'll you are now a part of one direction" Liam said.

We all laughed and laughed. It was a good time. My eyelids began getting heavier and my head felt like 29 tons. I fell asleep on Harry's lap. Then Liam covered me with a blanket. I love the boys so much. They mean so much to me. They really were my second family. Just Harry I couldn't think of him like a brother that would be awkward.

I finally woke up to see everyone sleeping on the couch. Niall and Shirley were cuddling together it was really cute. I decide to take a picture of them together. They woke up to the flash noise. Before they opened their eyes I collapsed on the floor so they didn't see I took the picture.

"Nice try Ali your not the best at hiding things."

"Oh yeah where's your phone huh?"

"Oh no you didn't"

He started searching like crazy waking everyone up. Shirley and I couldn't stop laughing.

"This is serious where the hell is my phone" he said in a raspy voice. I looked at Shirley and by looking at her she knew that it meant we should tell him. I went to reach Niall's shoulder when he nearly hit me in the face as a reflex.

"Whoa Niall calm down"

"I can't find my phone"

"Niall look at you hands"

"That's not gunna help me find my oh. I found my phone." He was flushed. His face was extremely red not as red as it gets when he stares or talks to Shirley. Shirley came up to Niall and kissed his cheek. He picked her up and spinner her around. She yelped as he twirled he up in the air.

"Do we have an interview today or what." I asked making it sound as polite as possible.

"No but we have a concert."

/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/() Harry's POV/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/()/()

I know that me and Niall sang 'They Don't Know About Us' but at the concert me and Niall should sit Ali and Shirls in the middle of the stage and sing them the song in front of everyone.

"Niall,Liam,Louis,Zayn can you guys please come here I have something to ask you." Alesia and Shirley had confused faces but kept on with what they were doing.

"What is it Hazza" Liam asks

"We'll this's is mostly for me and Niall but without you guys we can't complete it"

"Anything for a brother" Louis adds

"First can we go somewhere more private" I say in a hurry. I lead them to the balcony.

"Ok tell us now" Niall says

"Well remember how yesterday we sang to the girls."

"Yeah they loved it"

"Well anyways I was wondering if we bring them to the middle of the stage and sing them the same song in front of everyone"

I was scared what response I was about to hear

"That's sounds like a great idea mate"

"So it's a plan right"

"Yeah don't we have enough pressure on Alesia already. Plus she hates big crowds" Niall said

"She will get used to it. She has to since she will be going on tour with us" I tell the boys.

"I am pretty exited to sing to Shirley again. It was fun. I felt free and unstoppable."

"Won't it be nice to feel like that once again only in front of more people"

"It would be my dream to feel that again. She so kind and loveable. Alesia and Shirley are exactly the same only Alesia is way braver stronger and skinnier we'll not to skinny."

"Niall don't confuse Alesia to Shirley I will punch your face if something happens"

"Nah I'm just saying they are kind of like sisters. Identical sisters in personality."

"Oh in that case yeah they are the same. Both so gorgeous. Just Shirley can be annoying"

"Whatever I like her a lot"

Alesia's POV

We'll the boys went to the big balcony outside. I wished to know what they were talking about because they were all fist bumping and just sord of having a miniature celebration which I was not a part of nor was Shirley. Once the boys came back Harry came running to me jumped over the couch and hugged me really tight.

"Harry I can't breath"

"You'll die happy"

"Keep hugging then"

Harry continued hugging me tightly. I really couldn't breath but it was Harry hugging me so I don't care.