The one I love chp 3

It's 2 weeks till graduation. I wasn't having a party,we weren't even going to celebrate. Everyone was going out so I told my parents I'm staying at Shirley's house. Her house is next door to Harry's. I know I know stalk him fuck no. Ok maybe. I'll think about it don't judge me damn.

"Shirley wait up"

"Oh hey girl what's up ready for Friday 2 more weeks next thing you know we are off to college" she let out a big sigh

"I don't think I want to go to college I don't want to loose contact with Harry"

"Since when are you his bow tie hmmm?" She asked suspiciously raising an eyebrow

"I'm not I just kind of have the same dream as him"

"Oh really since when do you want to sing in public you sing gorgeous I've tried convince you sing you but no. This Harry boy ha get it Harry boy as in anyways he comes and tells you his dream and you want to do it all of a sudden pretty shity you know." She was getting pretty mad her face was red and after talking so fast she lost her breath.

"No it's just that"

"It's just that what Alesia what made you change your oww" I pulled her to the side mocking sure no one was around to hear.

"I think I like Harry ok I let it out ahh what a relief."

"Ahhhhh"she screamed as I covered her mouth to shut up.

"I know it weird but I'm not all that sure"

"It's not weird it's cute. You should tell him."

"No what if he dosent like me it will ruin our friendship."

*RING**RING*

"I'll see you later ok baii"

"Baii Alesia"

Through tall of science I couldn't stop thinking about Harry, Harold Edward fucking styles.It was endless thoughts about him. The real question was why?

*RING* *RING*

It was time to leave when I feel something creep up on me.

"Hey there love miss me nah I'm messing with you."

"Fuck Harry stop creeping up on me like that I one day will have a heart attack" I let out a sigh of annoyance and rolled my eyes.

"So you coming today to my house for movie Fridays"

"Harry I'm so sorry but I have plans with Shirley" I felt so guilty I forgot.

"You didn't know"

"Know what?" I asked questionably.

"Shirley is coming you douchebag."

"Oh really why didn't she tell me. I'm Alesia her bffl out of all the sisters I'm the best."

"Calm down she was going to tell you once you went to her house. Listen I'll see you at 6:00 ok don't forget Bye love"

Ahh the way his deep voice sounded when he said that was so soothing.