The one I love chp 6

After Harry kissed me I was the happiest girl on this planet. Did he actually have feelings for me? All I know is that after graduation I won't see him again. Thinking of that teared me to pieces.

"After grad we won't see each other what can we do "

" we will see each other maybe" he said afraid.

@@@@@@@@@@@@2 years after grad@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Alesia let's take a break fro work they are having a concert 10 blocks from here we should go" Shirley said.

"I don't know Shirley I have a lot of work to do"

"Common you work all the time."

I felt bad so i nodded and got dressed. I didn't know who we're going to be there so I just put on some sweats and a tank it's not cold so whatever oh did I mention my Jordan's I know not concert worthy but who was going to see me but Shirley. I wonder what Harry is doing I can't stop thinking about the kiss two years ago.

We got there and I heard One Direction songs. Shirley began freaking out.

"Oh my fucking gosh it's 1D ahhhhhhhhh oww" I had to shut er up I know a concert is loud but her she was the loudest.

"Fuck Shirley calm your nipples."

I look up to see this familiar face it couldn't be.

"I remember that face who is he"

I asked Shirley

"That's Harry your best friend who kissed you how could you not now."

She replied surprised.

"How could I not of known well I barley get time to watch tv. But I'm always on the computer no pop up adds showing him. I don't get it."

"I guess electronics hate you."

"Not making me feel better Shirley"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/ after concert/\//\///_/\\/\\/\/\/\/\

I wanted to leave but all entrances were covered when I see this exit sign why did nobody go in from here. I'm just glad that I can go back to the dorm. I told Shirley to come in through here. She stuttered but I managed to drag her there.

"Let's go before anyone catches us."

We began running when I bump into someone. It was Paul the security guard. He took us by the arm when Liam comes out and tells him not to take us outside. Liam brings us in the room were they relax.

"So you to are big fans we get it. You want to meet us. You want a picture and autograph sure he..." He didn't finish his sentence because I cut him off.

"No we just wanted to leave faster and I thought this was pretty fast and that guy caught us." As I was talking I see someone's head turn It was Harry's. He got a lot hotter.

Harry's POV

I recognized this voice. I decided to turn around to see Alesia Dayumm she got ALOT tanner than before. And was that Shirley she looks the same. But Alesia wow she's damn. Her and I connected eyes immediately. She looked gorgeous.

"Ummm... Hey there.

Shirley was about to shout my name but I gave her a death glare so she won't say it.

Alesia's POV

I saw Harry didn't want them to know we knew him but why.

Did he tell them something wrong about us? Why didn't they know already? Why didn't he come and hug us? I'm his best friend we'll I don't know cuz we kissed but still we've known each other since I told you that.

"Hi" I dint know what else to say

" why aren't you freaking out besides your friend who is having a heart attack" Liam asked

"I don't know I'm not the type to freak out a lot I guess. Listen it was nice MEETING you AGAIN but we really got to go."I said meeting and again really loud so Harry would understand.

As I begin walking I didn't see Shirley so I decide to turn aroungpd and find Harry give a paper to Shirley. What was it? Oh I don't care.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]two days later[][][][][][][][][][][][][[]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I heard Shirley call someone. I didn't hear it because she went out side. I didn't care it was probably her boyfriend she was talking to.

She comes back gets dressed and leaves not even saying where she is going or even saying goodbye how rude.

I just begin singing.

"Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there ohh I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do and I've hurt myself by hurting you.." I got interrupted by one direction clapping.

I was singing hurt by Christina Aguilar I case you didn't know

"What the hell Shirley why did you do that"

"I know that how when your alone you sing so I called Harry to come with the boys to listen to your voice"

"I don't sing that was the radio" I hope they took that.

"I also put on a live tweet cam that is still going on sucker"

"What oh no you ughh" I began to cry in embarrassment .

Shirley turned off the cam.The boys tried calming me down. Harry gave the eyes to Shirley so we can be alone. Shirley made up an excuse to take them out.

"Can you boys help me out with my car."

They all nodded

"Alesia I didn't know you could sing that gorgeous"

"I don't "

"Don't lie to me Ali I just saw you sing."

"I don't care it was the radio"

"Listen not to change the topic but the ki.." Why do I always cut people off its so rude but whatever

"I have been thinking about it ever since" I said

"I need to kiss someone and it needs to be you ever since I have had sexual frustration"

"Me too it's gotta be you oh one of your songs haha anyways I have been having those too"

"Then why don't we calm them down Ali and kiss"

He then grabbed me by the waist and kissed me pretty hungrily wow he must of had serious sexual frustrations problems because his tongue was somewhere not there but in my mouth ok you dirty people oh wait that's me hahahha.