The one I love chp 8

I was killing myself of overflowing thoughts I was drowning in them literally. Should I go to tour with them? Will I actually sing? Will me and Harry go out? So on and so on. They were endless thoughts.

"Alesia are you going with me on tour I mean we can go to school and get a tutor. We will still catch up. I mean when are you ever going to be asked to go on tour with famous people. This is a one in a lifetime chance you have to do it please."

"I'm still thinking you'll have to do better then that to convince me"

Shirley's POV

I couldn't convince her that's when I got an Idea. I was going to make her think about Harry. Then I will say if she doesn't go I will steal him away from her even though I like Niall. At least maybe I will have a chance to get her emotions working.

Alesia's POV

Shirley wasn't convincing me enough. I can tell she really wanted me to go because right after I said you will have to try hardener she stayed quiet for a minute.

"I guess I'm not as good at convincing but I am very good at stealing boys. If you don't come I'll take Harry instead because I'm going with or without you. I will have him for me and me only. Maybe that scene you always wanted with him will happen for me. Just know that I can steal that hunk of yours and I don't give a shit what you think. So either you go and get Harry or I go and take Harry and the rest of them simple as that."

WoW I couldn't let her take Harry we've only kissed twice. He is MINE and mine only. I have to go I don't care if this is an act to play with my emotions but I'm going for Harry. If I don't go when will I get to see him again or will he want to see me if I don't go. Well that won't happen because I'm going. Wow Shirley convinced me pretty good.

"Fine I'm going. Not for you but for Harry."

Shirley's POV

Ha I convince her now that's how I roll

Alesia's POV

"When do I start packing"

"Today Ali we leave Saturday"

"Ok I'll text the boys to tell them I'm coming ok"

"Whatever don't ask me"

To: Harry,Niall,Liam,Louis,and Zayn

"Hey guys I made up my mind Shirley convinced me so I guess I'm going on tour with y'all so I need info for me to be ready."

Harry's POV

I get a text from Alesia and she's coming yes.

To: Harry

"Hey guys I made up my mind Shirley convinced me so I guess I'm going on tour with y'all so I need info for me to be ready."

I hear all the boys saying they got a text to. I guess she sent it to all of us. I decided to text her before anyone else.

To:Alesia

"Hey there love I'm exited your coming. So we will be going to Kennedy airport flight 34B or you know what we'll just pick you guys up ok don't worry just bring in important documents."

Alesia's POV

I get a text from Harry saying

To:Alesia

"Hey there love I'm exited your coming. So we will be going to Kennedy airport flight 34B or you know what we'll just pick you guys up ok don't worry just bring in important documents."

I text him back ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear honking out side. I lean over towards the window to see the boys in the limo ready to pick us up. I get the suitcases and tell Shirley to help me with them. As we reach the door Paul the security guard helped us with the suitcases I thanked him with a hug.