The One I love chp 9

"Good morning love" Harry said in the sweetest voice ever.

I was surprised to see him next to me. It took 4 hours to get to the hotel. My face was still,red from the slap.

"She slapped my face so hard it burns"

"It's ok her face is probably discombobulated ok I never thought you can fight until now"

"I guess so Harry ugh now we have to walk up stairs no can I just stay here Harry"

That's when he picked me up and carried me to the hotel room. It was super big.

"Wow Paul why so big it's for four days. And how much was this."

"We'll I wanted all of you to feel comfortable here so I choose this one. And how much did it cost about 30,000 plus Shirley and you then a 1,000 dollar tax."

"Oh my gosh no because of us you need to pay more this wasn't planned I feel bad we should go I'll repay you once I get that kind of money."

"Nooooo" they all screamed so did Paul.

"Yes we are adding more to what you were originally supposed to have I feel bad terrible even please just let me leave I'm not going to sing I will just ruin your lives by adding extra tax for us to do nothing"

"Well when you put it that way NO you are not going to leave" Niall yelled

"What if I secretly leave"

"No one will take you"

"Louis I'll get a taxi"

"With what money a taxi doesn't drive for 4 hours you will have to be bill gates to get there"

"Ugh your right I'll just walk there"

"Are you fucking crazy it will take you 2-3 days to get there."

"Fine only because I don't want to be walking for 3 days"

"I said at least up to three days"

"We'll I don't walk up to any days"

"So your not leaving" Louis and Niall asked with pleading faces

"No I guess not your welcome just now that I'm not going to sing."

"You'll need to make up your mind in less than 5 hours we have a concert at 6:00 pm."

"WHAT I wasn't told anything"

"Didn't Shirley tell you"Harry said in a concerned voice

"Ummm...??? We'll I kind of forgot so I knew I forgot something then I began eating chocolate and I remembered chocolate is a charm for me."

"Shirls remember next time you shit head"

"Harry you barley now the girl or did you have an affair with this one."

"No I've known both the same time since we were born well Shirley was born first then Alesia so Shirley then Alesia but I think Shirley is annoying."

"Oh ok"

I saw Niall non stop staring At Shirley

"Niall can I talk to you outside please"

He agreed to come with me.

"What happened Ali "

"Do you like Shirley?"

"No what. Is it obvious." He began blushing like crazy.

"No and awwwwww she loves you. You have no Idea what her part of the room looks like. It's pictures of you. There is so much they weren't removable so that's her permanent room for the rest of college."