The one I love chapter 13

It was almost time for the concert.

"What time should we start getting ready" I asked

"Now I guess concerts at 10:00 PM and it's 7:45 PM"

I just walked to my room and grabbed everything and packed things. I just took out my toiletry and clothes. We were going to Massachusetts tomorrow. It was a couple hours away from this hotel here in Chicago. We were leaving tomorrow since we are stayed here for four days. I went into the shower. You know the routine. I then come out of the shower put on a towel on my body. I dry up. Then I put on a strapless dress that was about 3.5 inches away from my knee. It was tight. It showed my curvy body which nobody knew I had until today once I come out from this bathroom. Most people think I have a good size bum bum and tattas. I have to say I'm getting skinnier. Shirley is the perfect skinny. I'm not the ugly type of skinny more like Selena Gomez. I put on eyeliner all around my eyes I made a wing with the eyeliner. I then put on the mascara. Hot pink lipstick. Blush not that much. I put on high tops ( the long looking converses). I then made beachy waves on my hair carefully following instructions for my hair.I was so scared to come out because I never really wore anything super tight that showed my body that much. I then was courages enough to come out (it was 9:06 I didn't want to hold up anyone that's why I came out). In the background I heard someone say Dayummmm. Obviously it was Harry the flirty one. The boys just stared with their mouthes nearly reaching the floor. Niall too but then looked back at Shirley.

"Is this too tight" I asked in a timid voice

"We'll it shows your ass and boobs which I never knew where that big. I like it."

Did Harry just say that to me? We'll all I know was that I began to blush you could see it through the makeup and my smile showing my perfectly straight white teeth. I walked to put on my Revenge perfume.

I went back to the living room to see Niall look out of the ordinary impatient. I look around and I don't see Shirls. She was probably taking a shower. That's when she comes out with a cropped dress. It showed to much skin luckily she wore a black shirt under. She had tall high heels. She was barley wearing any makeup when she's always wearing makeup. Niall came up to her and kissed her lips gently. She returned the kiss. I had to awe. So I did. They laughed at me which I don't understand why. The boys are always ready faster than us.

"It's 9:30 let's get to the concert early this time ok."

We all agreed. We were walking down when we see the fans. I take a deep breath before walking out.

I hear a fan say to Harry "Carry her Harry" I laugh and point to my short dress they then laugh with me. I don't think I'm so freaked out as much. We stepped into the limo. Liam aksed me "so how was it this time.

"It was much better than I thought. I think I might actually enjoy this or even maybe get used to it"

"Great that's what I wanted to hear" Liam said with a big smile. I then see Liam look at his phone. His eyes then lit up the entire limousine. He jumped up and hit his head.

"Whoah Liam what happened."

"Danielle my girlfriend she said she is going to be here for the concert and is there an ice pack anywhere in that refrigerator" he said rubbing his head I laughed and past him a big blue Ice pack. I can't wait to meet Danielle she always makes Liam so happy. I love to see the boys so very happy.

"She's going to be here today. Oh I can't wait to meet her." Liam then started talking about how she was exepted into the best Ballet school out there in New York.

"Excuse me boys but we have arrived here at the concert"

"Thank you so much have a good one" Niall said paying the 100 dollars to the limo driver.