The one I love chp 1

As I was walking down the realm beard woods I could of sworn I heard someone say my name (Alesia).

I don't see anyone. Just Incase I tried walking faster. I heard it the third time at that point I didn't realize I was running.

" Alesia wait up! " Harry said

" Shit Harry you scared the bejesus out of me."

" Sorry Love "

"Why are you so deep in the woods Harry?" I asked

"Same for you "

"No Harry I asked you first now answer." I demanded

"Why are you so demanding sometimes"

Before I get farther in why don't I introduce myself how rude of me. We'll first hello there. I'm 17 yrs old. I have blue eyes and blonde long curly hair. Yasss natural. No I'm not stupid incase you were wondering. I'm a light pinkish skin not pink but entering the tan stage. Harry is from London but is he from one direction you are cocobananas. We'll I don't blame you he is Harry styles colour. His eyes are green and gorgeous. He has curly brown hair and his last name is fashion. Nah I'm just playing it is Harry styles just not part of the band yet. Me and Harry have been best friends since I could remember sorry I forgot the saying since we were born.Now enough of me and back to me. Jkjk no seriously back to my story 😉.

"I'm just sometimes demanding since you are so curious I'm here because I'm tired of my family being bitchy all the time I guess your turn ."

"First of all I'm stalking you no I just needed to take a break from my girlfriend being all stuck up and shit you feel me and ya your family can be pretty bitchy especially your sister damn I've never hated a blonde in my life. Blondes are pretty yummy."

"Harry Styles are you calling me yummy anyways let's go to ninny's pizzeria."

"Yass I am Alesia. Ya I'm hungry damn hurry it's getting dark."

I don't know I have been best friends with Harry for you know I told you anyways I think my feelings started changing for him. I look up to him then he sings a song to me.

"Your body is my party" He said rubbing his nipples we'll just playing around.

I began to turn red and he saw that

"Why are you so red I didn't a Actually mean it."

"No of course were just friends but I was about to burst laughing so umm... I was holding it in." I replied hopefully he took that.

"Ok sure anyways what are you ordering" he said in the cutest voice.

"The Hawaiian please " I replied politely

" ok I'm not the waiter idiot I'll order the Hawaiian to I guess I'll go order."

As he left I tried thinking why did I fell so happy when he sang that song. I wasn't actually falling for him was I no plus he has a girlfriend ya. Wait why do I feel angry that he has a girlfriend. Oh gosh I must be on my period. No that's another story. I wanted him for me but why oh no he's back don't mess it up Alesia.

"Hey there love pizza for you pizza for me."Harry said with a big smile.

"Thanks baby.... Baby Harry" shit what the hell did I do

"Uhh...ok love your acting strange lets take this to go and we can go to the pond uptown ok."

"Yeah that's great I guess." I fucking messed things up damn .