The one I love chp 2

So we went to the pond uptown.It was already dark. The stars were out and we were eating pizza.

"So tell me why did you call me baby or "baby Harry I'm curious?"

"Well I haven't called you that in like forever." I tried making it sound believable .

"First of all I'm 2 years older than you. Second of all you never ever ever called me baby Harry." He said looking at me with a straight face.

"We'll umm....after high school what are you gonna do." I answered changing the topic. I hope he doesn't suspect anything.

"We'll I'm thinking about singing how about you."

"We'll now that you asked I want to be an singer too."I answered nervously.

He giggled for a bit then looked back at me.

"That's ...great." He said sarcastically

"Shut up Harry you want to sing too"

He then became upset once I said that.

"Oh no no no I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that umm...I...I'm so sorry...Harry I'm so sor.." I said freaking out then cut by Harry no not literally.

"ha you fell for it"

He leaned in for a hug and so did I. I felt safe in his muscular arms.It felt like nothing could harm me because Harry was there.

"Shit it's almost 10:00" he said yanking away from the hug.

I got red of how embarsing because I fell on his lap thinking we would still hug.

"Fuck my bitchy Ass family will kill me literally I can't get there fast." I said panicking.

Next thing you know I feel someone tug at my arm and put me on their back as they ran like the wind.It was Harry .Ahhhhhhhhh sorry I freaked out.

"I go p-past your ho-house to mine I run pre-pretty q-quick I-I'll talk-take y-you t-there."he said stuttering because he was running.

<><><><><><><><>30 minutes later<><><><><><><><>

Harry was tired as I can't even explain.

"Are you ok Harry you look pale?" I asked worried

"Nah I'm good thanks though"

"Ok well take care ok see ya tomorrow" I said upset that I had to wait so many hours to see him

"Ok love see ya tomorrow" we hugged again as he left running

I've never felt this way towards him I think I did fall for him. Now I know some of you are going to say no shit Sherlock it takes time for you to figure out know who's Sherlock know in your face.