The one I love chp 11

Ok so I slept for the whole night that's when I woke up to their song ''I want"

"I want I want I want but that's crazy" I heard Liam sing

"Nice way for me too wake up"'I told them in my morning voice

"I know that's why we sang really loud" Niall said with a smirk

"Oh ok we'll what's for breakfast"

"Bacon,toast,eggs,sausage, and coffee" Harry said in his morning voice.

"Sounds great I'm going to go take a shower ok"

"Ok we have an interview today at 3:00 so we got 5 hours" Liam said

"Ok I'll hurry up" I said dashing into my room that's when I see shirls still is sleeping

I slapped her on the face because that's how we wake each other up.

"Oww what the fuck Ali"

"We are going to an interview later"

"No they are we can just stay here and wait for them"

"They said we are all going"

"We'll then I don't know but I guess I'll get ready just Incase. So go take a shower quickly you take forever"

"Ok we'll get your things ready"

"GOOOOOOOOOOO" Shirley said yelling at me

"I'm going calm your ass down"

I got into the shower. The water tempeture was just amazing. I wanted just to fall asleep in the tub but then we would be late so I hurried up. I then got out off the shower. I put on my clothes. Just a tank and some shorts nothing to fancy. Then my makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick (very light pink), and some blush. Oh and my shoes some white converses. It was a bit chilly so I used a Minnie and Mickey loose sweater where you can see my shoulder. As I came out gasps filled the air. Why do I always get gasps? Then I just asked them.

"Why do I always get gasps?"

"Because you are gorgeous" Niall said

Then Shirley entered the bathroom. She then came out in black pants,long shirt, and a thick belt. I saw Niall blushing like you have no idea.

"Niall I need to talk to you outside"

"Sure" he said looking at Shirley.

"Just ask her out already"

"I thought you said I needed to get to know her"

"Forget what I said and do it already I can just tell you can't take it anymore"

"Your serious Ali"

"Wait how about you sing to her it's going to just fuck it sing her they don't know about us"

"Fine but I'm nervous. Should we tell the boys"

"No it will ruin the surprise"

I lied I'm going to text them.

To:Liam, Harry , Louis , Zayn

Hey listen Niall is going to sing to Shirley and then ask her out join in on the 2 verse ok plz don't tell NIALL. (Song: they don't no about us)

Niall POV

I am going to sing to Shirley. Ali said she wouldn't tell the boys but I saw a tiny smile. When was she going to text them or tell them. That's when Harry comes running to me.

"Niall Ali sent me a text and told us not to tell you but I want to ask her out I was going to use that song but I have no other song to use"

"You could sing with me to her and I'll sing to shirls."