Chapter 20: Third (Special Chapter)

Start from the beginning

          I dare you to tell me I'm weak and I swear...I'll punch the hell out of you!

          I passed through a vast crowd of adult.

          "Bakit may bata dito?"

          "Hala! Saan galing yan?"

          "Ang cute naman niya!"

          "Picturan natin dali!"

          What? What did they say? I can't understand!

          Maybe Oji-jerk was right—even though I hate to admit that—I need to learn speaking Filipino, Tagalog, whatever that language is!

          "Hi little boy!"

          Someone touches my cheeks and pinch it. Stretching it to her heart's content.

          "THE F*CK! STOP PULLING MY FACE!"

          I heard a loud gasp in the middle of this pool of psychotic women.

          The b*tch who pulled my face slowly release my cheeks from her tight pinching. I try to look at my cheeks but I can't see it.

          My Mom will get disappointed again if she see this. She might think that I get into fights again.

          "Aish!" I hissed while tapping my face. "LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

          If my Mom got mad with my swollen face, I swear, I'll look for this b*tch again and kill her! I hate disappointing my Mom!

          "You'll pay for this b*tch!" I said then point my finger to her.

          I give the pool of psychos a deadly look telling them to make way and they did.

          Huh! Good! They know how mad I am now!

          'Where the f*ck is my room?!'

          I walk and walk and walk for hours now around this "WIDESIDE" University, looking, searching for that room...my room! Damn it! I think I'm lost!

          "There you are!"

          Someone pulled my hand from sitting here in the grass ground field. And when I raised my head, I saw a bastard. Psh!

          "I told you to stop creating a scene! Psh!"

          I pulled my hands from his grip. "What are you doing here?!"

          "I'm taking you to your room, little devil." he said then pull my hands again.

          "Stop pulling me moron!"

          But he didn't speak. He just pulled my hands for minutes then he let me go when he stops in front of a "too colorful" door.

          'Wait. Don't tell me I'm entering a nursery room?'

          "Did you forgot that I'm 9 years old already?!" I asked him before he opens the door.

          "I always forgot about that..." he said then slide the door open. "Cause you like as old as me."

          A bright light blinded my eyes so I have to close them for few seconds then the next thing I heard is a loud, happy, clapping hands.