Chapter 13: Love

A/N: Dapat ang susunod sa Chapter 12 ay yung "VALENTINE SPECIAL" ng MJSB. Kaya lang naisip ko, sa Valentines ko na lang sya ilalabas :) 

P.S. May same scene na kagaya nito sa Book 1. Buti pa yung pinsan ko napuna. Ewan ko ba bakit hindi natin yun napansin? Hindi tayo keen readers! :D Kung sino makakasabi ng tama, may free kiss kay JD. :D

Chapter 13: Love

Rina's P.O.V

          "I don't know what is freaking wrong with dying your hair red!!!" he started screaming at me. "I disagree on cutting your hair, you think dying it red will make me feel a little better?!"

          Nandito kami ngayon sa kwarto nya sa may bahay na niregalo sa kanya ni Papa while the rest is at the living room—Renji, Sun and Third. And I just hope na hindi nila kami naririnig sa baba dahil nakakahiya at isa pa ayokong malaman ni Third na nag-aaway kami ng Daddy nya.

          He dragged me here the moment he noticed that I changed the color of my hair and start exploding his madness at me.

          "And you know what the worst part in this scenario huh?!" he continues. "You let yourself be caught again!"

          "Pero—"

          "What if it's not Sun who got you huh?! What is someone play tricks on you—us again huh?! What if you really got abducted?! Don't you think telling me that it was all a joke will calm me down huh?!"

          Hindi ko magawang makapagsalita sa harap nya. Hindi nya din naman ako hinahayaang magsalita eh! At isa pa, he's too mad that I can't speak.

          "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW F*CKING WORRIED I AM WHEN I LOST YOU HUH?!"

          I stopped for a moment while he continue to curse on himself while annoying combing his hair using his fingers.

          I watch him walk back and forth in front of me. I can see madness on his face and worry on his voice.

          Hindi ko akalain na mag-aalala sa akin ng ganito si JD. To the point na muntik na silang magpatayan ng pinsan nya dahil lang sa napagtripan namin sya.

          It was supposed to be a joke. Pero hindi ko akalain na ganito pala ang magiging epekto noon sa kanya.

          "You know what? I almost become insane when I returned to the parlour and see you gone there! I called the FEDS which I do not trust at all just to find you! I even asked for the mafias help and some rest just to f*cking FIND YOU! And then, I will see you here, in our house, sitting comfortably with my bastard cousin and tells me it was a joke with your hair in red?! How am I supposed to take all the JOKES you give to me huh?!"

          I can't find any words to say. Somehow, I feel guilty. Hindi ko naman talaga kasi naisip na hahanapin nya ako. Na mag-aalala sya para sa akin.

          The JD I used to know didn't care at all about everything and everyone that surrounds him. The JD I used to know is heartless and uncaring.

          I never thought that he...cares for me more than what I thought.

          "So what now?!" he said while looking at me intently. "Dye it back to brown! I don't like your red hair! You look like a prostitute!"

          Hindi ko inaasahan na sasabihin nya ang mga salitang yun sa akin. And before I can notice, I already slap his face.

          Napahawak sya doon sa pisngi nyang nasampal ko. Then he looks at me with those sharp looking eyes.