You Have a Situation...

RICK POV

I wake up to my phone vibrating on the night stand, looking around I'm inside June's apartment. Taking the phone, I don't bother checking who called me, I put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask as I rub my eyes and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Flag! I want you to report to your barracks immediately. We have a hostage situation in a nearby bank."

"It's him isn't it." I sigh.

"The Aussie, yes."

"I'll be there." I stand up.

Making a note for June, letting her know where I'll be. Leaving out the hostage situation, not to worry her.

Thirty minutes later...

I rush into the barracks, Tatsu and Floyd are already here.

"Bout time you got here, Waller was about to send us out there with someone else." Floyd greets me.

"Sorry I'm late." I throw my bulletproof vest on and take my rifle. "Where's the vehicle?"

"The garage." Tatsu replies.

"Alright, let's move out!" I step into my ever so famous Colonel Rick Flag phase.

"How does this guy manage to break out every time?" I ask.

"Don't know, but I'd love to see how he does it." Floyd replies.

We step into the car, Floyd riding shotgun. The driver starts to drive us to the bank Digger Harkness is in.

JUNE POV

I wake up and immediately feel the effects of alcohol kicking in. The feeling of throwing up hits me, I run to the toilet and let it all out.

Grabbing a paper cup, I put some tap water in it and just gargle it. After ten minutes of cleaning myself up, I walk back out into my room. A note stands on my night stand. I pick it up and read.

June, I stayed the night and don't worry we didn't do anything rash. Just wanted I let you know I had to go back to the facility because Waller needed to meet me. See you later.

Oh shit! I'm probably late!

RICK POV

Tatsu, Floyd, and I step out of the car. Walking to the cops, who set a perimeter around the bank.

"What'd we got?" I ask someone that looks like a detective.

"Harkness is inside in the vault, got some hostages with him. We even think about stepping in, he's throwing that boomerang in his hand at one of there heads." He explains.

"Alright we'll take it from here."

"You sure you guys know what you're doing? Won't all due respect colonel but you guys work at an archeological facility."

"If love to provide a comment to that statement but I'm afraid I can't say anything that's classified."

"Good luck in there..."

I nod. "Katana, with me. Floyd, find a good spot to set up your sniper. Harkness might think about running through some windows, give him the deadshot."

"On it." Floyd walks away.

Tatsu and I walk under the police tape and start to head inside the bank.

"Vaults in the basement, but there's only one way through. Stay cautious." I advise. "How are you Floyd?

"Doing good, got no visual on the basement but I got eyes on the first and second floor." He replies.

We reach the basement and start to slow down, making sure we don't make huge noises.

"Do you like fire?" I hear Digger, not far from where we are.

Still as crazy as before...

I peak around the corner and see him holding a boomerang to a man's neck. Turning to Tatsu, I make finger gestures. I move in first, then you when I get close enough. She nods.

"Hands in the air!" I aim my rifle at Digger.

"Oy! If it ain't the American Flag himself!" Digger reaches into his jacket and pulls out a pink stuffed unicorn. "Pinky's missed yah!"

I enter the vault, Tatsu moves cautiously.

"Where's you're hot partner at?" He asks.

"Just me this time you bastard." I reply.

"Shame..." Our of nowhere he throws a small boomerang at me, sinking right into my left shoulder.

"Fuck!" I scream as I fall to the ground.

Tatsu screams as she charges at Digger. He throws a boomerang, Tatsu jumps over it and kicks Digger to the wall. Holding up her sword to his throat.

"Seriously! You have a boyfriend?!"