Chapter 35 ~ Tough Training

Jasmin's POV

So I'm basically here at JYP ent. because, of course, JYP told me that he's gonna announce something.

"*ehem* So, as I told you earlier, I'm going to announce something. And that is.... You're going to debut soon..." He said then smiled at us.

"Woah Jinja?!" We all said in unison.

I can't believe this! It just took like 6 months, and we're going to debut soon? Woahh daebak!

"But.."

"But what?" Cas Lei ask.

"Before you debut... You will have to have a predebut show, first. And in that show, you'll need to prove us that you guys are really worthy becoming an idol." He said while smiling. He sure loves to smile, huh?

"But...our group doesn't have a name yet.." Yeon Rin unnie ask.

"Nope. You already have." He said.

"Really? What is it?" Ha Na excitedly ask.

"Two Modes."

"Two Modes? Why Two Modes?" Yeon Rin ask.

"It means you have two modes. I just noticed that you all can do hip hop, and also that girly/kikay mode. So basically, your first mode is Hip Hop and the second is Sweet Mode." He explained.

"Cool." We all said.

"But when will the shooting start?" Shai Rin ask.

"Tomorrow." He said then smiled.

The next day...

"Eotteoke?" I ask Chanyeol without looking at him.

I just woke up and again, he's the first one I saw and told me that JYP called and was telling me come there early. Luckily, JYP didn't recognize Chanyeol's voice.

"Yah, you can do it. I'm gonna watch you, so you must impress them, as well as me." He told me.

"Wow, what a supportive namjachingu." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"What? Isn't that support?" He ask.

"I didn't say you're not.." I told him while pouting bitterly.

I look at him and he was looking at my lips, that's why I covered it. "What are you planning?" I ask him with my hands covered on my mouth.

"*gulp* Nothing." He said while shooking his head.

"Aigoo~ Geuttae, I'm going to get ready now." I said then stood up and was about to enter the bathroom but Chanyeol grab my hands and...

( -///-) he kissed me again. Do you think he's being too kiss maniac? Tsk, what a namjachingu.

Then he finally let go with a smiling face. "Bwo-yah? I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I told him with a frown and a pouting lips. I told you it's my mannerism, psh.

"You should stop pouting, starting today.... Or else.."

"Or else what..?" I ask him.

"Or else...I may not control myself oneday..." He said while looking away.

"Eotteon... byeontae." I said with a gritted teeth while glaring at him. (Translation : what a pervert)

"Hmmp!" I crossed my arms then turned around quickly so that my hair flips on his face, and then I entered the bathroom completely.

"geuga mueos-eulhaessneunji?....he might not control himself..? Tsk, aish!" I mumbled to myself, while slapping my cheeks with my two hands.

"Are you guys ready?" Mr. Yu, the director, ask us. We're currently here at our dance room, sitting on the floor, with JYP sitting in front of us.

"Yae.." We all answered, obviously nervous.

"Arasso, We'll start the tape in 3, 2, 1. Go." Mr. Yu said then they started the cameras.

So, as the Director said, JYP is just gonna explain what's the first task is. Yes, there's a task -_-

"...so basically, you're going to dance Miss A's Only You, but you guys are not gonna practice together. You'll practice separately, in that way, we can see if you guys really have a teamwork. And it also will be hard because you have five members while the Miss A only has four members. Can you guys do it?" He ask with a smile.

At first we look at each other, looking hesitant, but our leader do her fighting fist like she's encouraging us. Then we all smiled and said, "Yes we can!" We all answered positively.

"So, I'll leave you guys first, so you can talk about your parts." He said then step out of the room.

I got confuse when the stuffs stay inside, still recording us. "Ahh...wae salamdeul-eun yeojeonhi yeogie issseubnida?" I ask them politely yet a bit awkward. (Trans : why are you guys still here?)

I got confuse even more when they all chuckled. What so funny?

"It's part of the show.." Mr. Yu said while smiling.

"Psk, so why did JYP bother to leave us alone (which it's not true) for us to have a little meeting, if they're still here?" I mumbled to myself with a bit pout but I guessed they heared it that's why they chuckled.

~

"So, yeah. I will do Min sunbae's part, and Ha Na will do Jia sunbae's part, then Cas Lei and Shai Rin will do Fei sunbae's part, since the both of you are rappers, then Jasmin will do Suzy sunbae's part. Is that alright?" Yeon Rin unnie ask.

"Yae~" We all answered her.

"I suggest, Just watch and learn their moves and dance and where are they going. And by the way, we'll once practice together before we perform to the judges. Is that right, Mr. Yu?" Yeon Rin unnie ask.

"Nae, maja." Mr. Yu answered while nodding.

"We can do this, right?" Yeon Rin unnie ask with a smile.

"Yes we can!" We all shouted.

"Are we ready?!" Yeon Rin unnie shoutedly ask.

"Yes we are!!" We all shouted again. We've been doing this since JYP said, 'you guys can do this, right?' Then, Yeon Rin unnie copied him, and we just answered the same thing.

◎●◎●◎●◎

A/N : i though it would be boring if this chapter is just about their tough training, so I decided to add ChanMin sweet moment ;)

By the way, look at this pic. I tried to put jungkook's eyes to taetae's face 😂😂. I think this would be Jasmin's face, it just need a thiner eyebrows and a smaller nose 😂😂😂 (what am i doing?) Do you agree with that face?