Chapter 14 ~ 7 handsome clowns

Jasmin's POV

"Yah, Taehyomi...do we really have to do this?" Yoongi oppa ask. Well, he insisted me to call him oppa...so yeah..

"Pfft— ehem!" I stopped myself from laughing at their faces. "Well, it's the only way hide your faces." I told them.

"Injure it, you suggested it." Taehyung said while putting on his costume.

Are you curious why Yoongi oppa is complaining? Well, they told me to help them to disguise because we're going outside... That's I put make up on them...a clown make up. And I also have to go outside to buy them a clown costume, but it's worth it, it's fun haha.

I'm now putting on make up into Jimin's face while the others is putting on their costumes. And believe me, my hands are trembling!

"Yah, Gwenchanna?" Jimin ask then he hold my hand.

"Yeah, she's fine, I think she's just uncomfortable because your her fan.." Taehyun said.

"Ah, jinja? Am I your no. 1 bias?" He ask with a smile, still holding my hands.

I grab my hands back and slowly nodded then continued to put a make up on him.

"Yah! She said I'm her no. 1 bias!" He happily said.

"Jinja?! How about me Taehyomi?" Jungkook asked.

"D-d-dul..." I said with my finger gesturing 'two' "Dul... S-second bias...hehe.." I awkwardly added.

"But I want to be your first!" He said.

"First what?" Taehyung ask. He's already perfectly dressed as a clown, he is still handsome though. But it's not noticeable that he's an idol.

"F-first... First love, first bias, first crush, first kiss, first woo—" he stopped talking when Taehyung suddenly throw a bottle to his face. "Yah! I was just—!" Again, Taehyung throw a bottle to him.

First kiss, ey? Somebody already took it..

"Look, omma! A clown!"

We're now here in the amusement park and the moment the kids saw them, they started to corner them and kept on asking them to do a magic.

Out of all places...why did we choose to go to amusement when we all know that amusement park is full of kids..? Aish, Jasminie-pabo. Now, I'm just watching them play with all the kids. You call this bonding, huh?

"Yah, Taehyomi, how can we have a bonding here?" Taehyung ask.

"You suggested to go here." I said then shrugged my shoulders. He looked at my eyes as if he's begging for help. Aish!

"Okay kids! It's time to say goodbye to our handsome clowns!" I shouted.

"Awww~" The kids whined.

Extreme roller coaster ride..

"Woooooooaahhhhh!!!"

"Aaaahhhhh!!!! My tummmyyyy!!  Waaaahhh!! Stopeu! Stopeu!"

"naneun namja-ya!!! Wooaaaahhh!!!"

"Swaaaaagggggg!!! Woooooo!!!"

They're all screaming while we're riding the extreme roller coaster, that's why I copied them..

"I hate yooouuuu!!! You're such a pabo!!!" I shouted with a bit of a scream...

Wow...my asthma didn't attacked... A-am I...getting b-better?

"Taehyomi, we heard what you screamed earlier... So...who is he?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"He's...a pabo." I said then gave them a smile. "Pfft— hahahaha!!" I laughed when I saw their faces.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Taehyung ask.

"You— bwaahahahaha... Wait— ahahahhaha...I can't breathe...pfft— hahaha!" I laughed. Their make up is a messy!

"Kyeopta— hahahahaha." I took a picture of them while laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook is the one who ask this time.

"Hahahaha— ehem ehem! Calm down, Taehyomi Jasmin...calm down—pfft bwaaahahahahaha..."

"I think she needs to consult to a doctor.." I heard Jin oppa whispered to Taehyung.

"Again, why are you laughing?" Hoseok oppa ask.

I stopped laughing then covered my face, and when I removed my hands to my face, it's already poker face. "Nothing." I said then walk off.

"Should we call an ambulance now?" I heard Hoseok oppa said.

It's a miracle... my asthma didn't attacked.

"Yah, oppadeul! Let's go ride that Ferris wheel!" I shouted at them.

"Arasso!"

"Look at those clowns!"

"They look funny, hahaha"

"That one is cute, he looks familiar.."

I looked at the girl and she's pointing at Jungkook. So, I turn my head to Jungkook and his make up is almost getting off. So I grab him and we went to bathroom then I fixed his make up.

"Now, you look handsome again." I told him when we're walking our way to the other members.

"Did I look ugly before?" He ask with a frown.

"No, you look cute.." I said then looked at him and he seems forcing not to smile.

"Yah, you two! Where did you go?!" Jimin asked.

"She fixed my make up.." Jungkook answered.

"So, are we going to ride the Ferris wheel?" Taehyung ask me.

"Yes...but first, let's buy a snacks."

"Arghh!! Why is the line so long? I'm exhausted and bored~" I whined.

"Just wait okay?" Taehyung chuckled.

Then after 10 years, it's our turn to shine! But since the Ferris wheel can only carry 2 or 3 people, we separated our ways (T ^ T)

The first one to ride is Jimin oppa and Yoongi oppa , then Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa, then Hoseok oppa and Jungkook (should i call him oppa?) then Taehyung and I!

"What are you looking at?" I asked him. We're now on the top of the Ferris wheel, it looks cool because of the sunset view..

"I just can't believe that... I finally found my twin sister.." He said then smiled.

I turn my head to him but my eyes focused on his back... My eyes widen when I saw... The somebody who stole my first kiss... Kissing a girl..

◎●◎●◎●◎

A/N : a lame update, tsk tsk..