Chapter 29 ~ Busted

3rd person's POV

1 month later~

It's been a month since Jasmin said yes to Chanyeol. And Jasmin's graduation day is already coming.

"Good Morning, my honey bunch sugar plum pampie yampie yampkin." Chanyeol greeted as Jasmin's eyes opened. He's been staring and waiting for Jasmin to wake up.

Jasmin smiled cutely then covered her eyes when the sunlight from the window hit her eyes. "Good Morning, my honey bunch sugar plum pampie yampie yampkin." Jasmin said.

Chanyeol was about to kiss Jasmin but a pillow hit his face. "It's to early to flirt her." Baekhyun said who just woke up in the sofa.

"Aish, why did he have to wake up..?" Chanyeol whispered.

"I heard you." Baekhyun said then glared at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was about to say something when they heard a snores. Jasmin fell asleep again. Chanyeol just chuckle and pinch Jasmin's small pointy nose.

Then again a pillow hit his face. "What?!" Chanyeol ask.

*Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a who—*

"Yeobeosayo?" Jasmin, half asleep, said.

"Hey Jasmin. It's Cas Lei. Go check out the internet right now. You're very famous even though you haven't debut yet~ I'm so proud of you." Cas Lei said then ended the phone call.

Jasmin looked around and saw that Chanyeol and Baekhyun is not around. "Bwo-yah? Are they planning something again?" Jasmin talked to herself.

So she went downstairs to look for them, without checking the internet.

"Oh heck. I thought you leave again." Jasmin told them but they didn't bother to look at her and just eated their breakfast. "What wrong, humans?" Jasmin ask.

Again. They didn't respond. "Hey, honey bunch sugar plum pampie yampie yampkin. What happened?" She asked to Chanyeol.

He suddenly stood up and looked at Jasmin coldly. "Next time, don't keep a secret to your boyfriend. Especially your brothers." He said then walked passed Jasmin.

"Secret...?" She suddenly run upstairs and looked for her laptop then browsed the internet.

"JYP's new trainee...?" She said then clicked the video. It's a video of her dancing and singing to Red Velvet's Ice cream cake.

When she didn't bother to finish the video and looked at the views and comments instead. "Two million views?!" She shockly said then read all the comment.

JasminPark0: I can't wait for her debut!

KookieIsMyLifeu : She's so cool!

_TaeAlienV_ : I think she's better than Red Velvet... '_'

9Taelephant5 : She definitely got jams!

BreAnnaCollier5 : She's pretty.

-awkwardork : Isn't she dating 1N2D's Jung Joonyoung?

Nobody25694 : @-awkwardork Yes she is.

"Oh My Gosh. This can't be happening!" Jasmin told herself then quickly went downstairs to explain everything.

"Guys! Please listen to me—"

"Okay. Explain." Suho said.

"So ahh... I-i-I was planning to surprise you guys when my debut is about to come..." Jasmin said nervously while playing with her fingers.

"Since when did you started?" Baekhyun ask.

"Since the Mnet Asian Music Awards.." She said without looking at them.

"You should've told us much early! But we just wanna tell you that..." Baekhyun said.

"That?"

"We're so proud of you!! Congratulations!" They all shouted then hugged Jasmin.

"Wait. You're not angry?" She ask.

"Well, 10% yes. But 90% proud!" Baekhyun said.

"I'm very glad." She smiled but it seems fake because her boyfriend doesn't quite like the idea of her not telling the truth.

"Wait a minute." She said then they let go of her. Then walked to Chanyeol who's having a moment at the corner.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I didn't told you first." She said while tapping Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I'm just worried *sniff* what if your asthma attacked again and we're not around?" Chanyeol said like child, still not looking at Jasmin.

"Gosh. He's even more worried than my lovely brother."

"Hey look at me." She sat next to him then lifted his face making him look at her. "I'm sorry okay? What can I do to make you forgive me?" She asked.

Chanyeol suddenly pouted his lips. "Kiss me." Jasmin chuckled then playfully hit Chnayeol's face.

"Fine then." Chanyeol hid his face to his arms and knees again.

"Okay okay." Jasmin rolled her eyes then lifted Chanyeol's face again then kissed him....passionately.

"Yieehh!!" The Exo members teased.

Jasmin suddenly stopped while looking at Chanyeol's closed eyes. "Now will you forgive me?" She ask.

"Yes..." Chanyeol said then kissed her again.

Yes. He's addicted to Jasmin's lips..

◎●◎●◎●◎

A/N : I can't think of a usernames, so I used the usernames of my readers who always comment on BLS. Hahaha. Mian mian.