Chapter 13 ~ She changed?

Jasmin's POV

I'm now spacing out in the edge of the sofa while my two brothers are telling the other members about the twin thingy. Chen is also back from Chanyeol's room, he didn't told us what Chanyeol said

"So, the truth is Taehyung-ssi is Jasmin's Twin brother and she's only adopted by Mr. Byun?" Kris ask, the both of them, Taehyung and Baekhyun, nodded. "Waahh, jinja.."

"So...are going take Jasmin away from us?" Luhan ask.

"Ani....but don't make me take her away from you all..." He said then smiled. He only made the atmosphere awkward, jinja -_-

"Wow, so Chanyeol thought that Taehyung and Jasmin is in a relationship that's why he's jealous?" Chen said that made me look at him.

"Ani...he told me that he hates me....so the feeling is mutual.." I said and whispered the last part...

He's so confusing.... Didn't he told me he like me..? And now he hates me? Aish jinja! But...he only LIKES me... but he doesn't LOVE me... It's different.

So LIKE can turn into HATE? Yeah, T-that's...possible.

"We should tell him! He's really getting it wrongly!" Tao said and was about to tell Chanyeol but Chen stopped him.

"No... Make him realize that himself. I heard everything he said to our Jasmin, it's really stupid, believe me. He should be the one ashamed when he finds out about your relationship with Taehyung, right Jasmin?" Chen ask me. I looked at him with a blank face and nodded.

"Make him eat his own words." Chen continued with a smirk.

"Yaahh! You're taking D.O's position! You're being an evil too!" Kai said.

"It's not being evil! It's being...a cupid! Right! A cupid... A handsome cupid."

Cupid, huh?

The next day..

"Yah! Taehyomi! You're behavior is killing me!" Taehyung told me. We're now walking our way to our classroom.

"Then why are still not unconscious?" I ask him without looking at him.

"Huh?"

"You said my behavior is killing you, then why are you still alive?" I ask him.

"Are you serious?" He asked with a frown.

"Not really." I said then walked faster.

"What happen to you..?" I heard him said.

"Omg! It MinHyung!!"

"MinHyung forever!!"

Tsk, forever you say? Huh! There's no such thing.

Fast forward!

The classes now end, which I hate because I got to see that Chanyeol again.

"Yah, Twinnie! I'm going to take you home.." I heard Taehyung said, and Jungkook is following him.

"Ahh... I still don't want to go home... C-can we go somewhere first?" I ask him.

"Arasso."

"I'm coming with you." Jungkook said.

"So, where are we going?"

"Well... I still haven't meet the other BTS members... Would you mind if I meet them today?" I ask him with a smile.

"Sure!"

"That would be great!"

BTS' dorm..

"Hey everybody! My sister is here!" Taehyung said. Oh? They already know Taehyung have a twin sister?

"They already know?" I ask Taehyung but Jungkook is the one who answered.

"Yes we did." He said then put arms around my shoulder. So breezy~

"Remove your hands, you kid!" Taehyung said then glared at Jungkook, I think Jungkook is scared with his hyung that's why he obeyed him. Cute, haha.

I almost fainted when I saw all the members of BTS, they're full of sweats due to practicing, maybe..? Omo! Fangirl mode on!! Kyaaaahhh!!

I grab the edge of Taehyung uniform. Oh my god, asthma not this time! I still want a moment with my Jimin!

"Yah, Gwenchanna?" Taehyung ask me when he felt that I grab his uniform.

"Did you forget...? I'm BTS' number one fan... Kyaaahh, please support me when I faint!" I whispered to him. I heard him chuckled, as well as Jungkook.

"Is she your sister?" Rapmon ask with a smile.

"Yeah, and remind you my Twin Sister." Taehyung happily said.

"Woaahh~ daebak, she really look likes you." J-hope said.

"Another Tae-tae! And omo! Look at her eyes! It's the same as my Jungkook!" Jimin said that made me blush.

"I'm not yours." Jungkook said then rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Jungkook and Taehyung! Tell us the truth! Did something happen to you guys since birth?" Suga asked. Omo! He's my second bias! I can't believe this is happening! Did you know that BTS is the reason why my asthma always attack before?!

"Why?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Just look at her stunning beautiful eyes! It's the same as Jungkooks! And look at her pointy cute nose and her kissable lips! It's the same as yours!" Suga explained.

Stunning beautiful eyes? Pointy cute nose? Kissable lips? Omo! That means he thinks I'm pretty? Kyaaahh!! Yehet! Ohorat!

"Yah, her eyes is just a coincidence! Jungkook is not the only one who have that eyes!" Taehyung said.

"Wait, are you gonna introduce her or what?" Jin ask.

"Oh, yeah! Everybody, she is Jasmin.." He stopped for a bit and whispered me something.. "Should I use the Byun?" He ask.

"It's up to you.." I told him.

"So yeah, she's Byun Jasmin, but if you want, you can call her Taehyomi." Taehyung said. "And I'm going to introduce you all to her because she already know you guys because she's out number one fan, especially Jimin."

"Really?" Jimin ask shockly and look into my eyes. I quickly looked away and stared at the ceiling.

"Hahaha, she's weird too! Just like Taehyung!" Rapmon said. Am i?

"It's our break time right?" Suga ask Rapmon.

"Yeah why?"

"Let's have a bonding with her!" Suga said.

"That would be great!" The others agreed except Jin.

"Yah, are you guys stupid? What if the fans see us?" Jin ask.

"Well, we can always disguise." Jungkook said.

"How?"

"She can help us, right Taehyomi?" Jimin ask.

"Y-yeah.." I said blushing.

★☆★☆★☆★

A/N : so in Exo's side, she's Jasmin... And when she in BTS' side, she's Taehyomi?