Chapter 16 ~ I'm begging you please

3rd person's POV

Chanyeol is still standing in the middle of the amusement park, the people started crowd around him while taking pictures. But he's just staring at nothing with a blank expression.

"Oppa!"

"Hey, you know what, I saw him earlier in the ferris wheel, and he's with Seohyun!! Kyaahh!"

"Jinja?! What are they doing?"

"Kissing!!"

"Kyaaaahhhh!!!"

"Look! Here's the proof!"

The guards pull Chanyeol away from the crowd and hide him in a private room. "Sir, are you okay?" The guard ask.

"This can't be..." Chanyeol said to himself like he's going crazy.

"What?"

"This just can't be.... I can't stand not seeing her everyday.... I think I'm going insane just imagining that...what if it really happens..?" Chanyeol thought to his self. Then he suddenly went out of the room and run to the highway to grab a taxi.

"Taehyung can't do this to me... I know I'm wrong but.... He just can't.... I have a reason... I have a reason why I am kissing that Seohyun...."

Taehyung's POV

"No...no... Taehyung-ah...you can't do this... I told you...she's the only one I have. *sniff* please.... I'm begging you.." Baekhyun hyung said while kneeling down in front of me.

"Yah, sunbae. Stand up.." I told him while forcing him to stand up.

"Ani... I'm not going to stand up... U-unless *sniff* you told me...you're not gonna take Jasmin away from me.." He said with a tears. He's crying really hard..

"Sunbae, sunbae... stand up first.... Please." I told him. I can't believe a sunbaenim is kneeling in front of me.

"Ani..." He cried while shooking his head and grabbing my hands as if he's begging me.

This is really hard....ahhh! jinja.

The door suddenly went open and then I saw an as*hole. "What are doing here?" I ask him.

"Hyung, boo-yah? Stand up." Chanyeol said then help Baekhyun to stand but Baekhyun grab his collar, still not standing up.

"NO! HE'S GOING TO TAKE JASMIN AWAY FROM ME!!! AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!!" He shouted at Chanyeol's face while shaking him.

"Mwo?! Taehyung-ah! You can't do this!"

"Yes, I can." I looked at him with a cold face.

"No...please...you can't.." He said while kneeling down too. (fak wut?)

"Yah, boo-yah?!" Baekhyun ask.

"Please...let her stay.." Chanyeol said.

I can't believe a two sunbaenim is kneeling down in front of me... because of my twin sister. Jinja.

"W-what's happening..here?" A small but husky voice ask.

"Jasmin!" Baekhyun suddenly stood up and went to Jasmin to hug her. Chanyeol looked up but I covered his way.

Jasmin can't see him...yet.

"Fine...but this is your last chance." I heaved a sigh. "But let me visit her...very often."

Chanyeol stood up and hugged me while patting my back. "Kamsahamnida.."

Eww.

Then I felt another hug from my back. "Thank you, taehyung-ah...very much."

Super eww.

◎●◎●◎●◎

A/N : this is just a short update because in the next chapter it will be months later. But don't worry, I'm going to update later. Just wait :)