Comfort(Bonnie x [Bullied][Teen] Reader)

Depuis le début

"Oh..you are so in for it.", (b/n) said lowly. You kneed her in the gut and ran down the hall, wanting to get as far away from her as possible. You didn't even look where you were going, just wanting to lose her. Her voice was close behind, meaning she was gaining on you. Eventually, you made it outside and along the side of the school building. You were just slowing down when you were slammed to the wall. You were turned around to see the blonde again, looking quite pissed off. You tried to get out of her grip, but that only resulted in a hard slap to your cheek.

"You bitch!", she said angrily, "How fucking dare you hit me! No wonder you hang out with those lame robots. They only hang out with you because they're programmed to."

    That struck a nerve. Even if she may be right, you refused to believe it! You shook an arm free and sucker-punched her. She released you and reeled back, a red mark on her cheek. From there, it turned into a giant catfight! Blow after blow and scratch after scratch was exchanged. Unfortunately, it was three to one, so you were only able to do so much until they all ganged up on you. They just kept taunting you while all you could do was curl into a ball. By the time a teacher finally came, you were covered in bruises and scratches. As soon as they were away from you, you ran. Tears cascaded down your face as you couldn't bare to show yourself.

Why did I bother trying, you thought, I can't even defend myself for a few seconds.

~~*~~

    You got a few worried texts from (f/n) and your mom, but ignored them. They couldn't help you at this point, no one could. You wanted to be alone, or at least have someone help without making things worse. You loved your parents, but knowing them they'd bring it up to the principal and give (b/n) a reason to go after you again. The same could be said for (f/n), she's your best friend and you didn't want to get her caught up in your troubles. Your thoughts drifted to the animatronics, then Bonnie. Maybe you could talk to him...

They only hang out with you because they're programed to..., those words echoed in your mind.

No..it's more than that. I know it!

    You ran to the pizzeria, which was about two hours away from closing. You were able to go in without any problems and made your way past the groups of kids. You got a glance at the animatronics, who noticed your tear-streaked face. Going into the bathroom, you looked yourself over. To say the least, you didn't look good. Other than the hand mark on your cheek, you had scratches on your arms and whatever else on your legs. It was a good thing you wore pants and kept yourself well-hidden. Otherwise you'd have even more trouble.

You hid in a stall and cried silently, wanting the day to just be over already.

~~*~~

Bonnie POV

    I saw (y/n) sneak past the stage into the hallway. I saw tear streaks on her face, was she crying? I couldn't bare to see her so sad. When she first started working here, she was really shy. When we asked her, she was hesitant at first, but we eventually got her to tell us. She said that she was being bullied at school and her friends wanted her to work at the pizzeria to cheer her up. We didn't really mind that she was here for that, since we were able to get to know her better.

    Ever since then, we got along great! She seemed really interested in us, and seemed to like me the most. It was mostly because I helped her out when she was upset or hurt. Chica and Freddy seemed to like seeing us together, since I'd sometimes see them giggling and looking at us. Now, though, she seemed really upset- more so than before. The others noticed too and seemed worried. We couldn't go after her until closing time, which wasn't too far away luckily. Pretty soon everyone was gone and we were free to roam around. I didn't see (y/n) come out when she walked past the stage, so she's probably still here.

"Do you think she's ok?", I asked worriedly while sitting on the edge of the stage. I was debating whether or not I should go to her. What if she wants to be alone? Would I make things worse? Chica came in with a plate. On it was a slice of pizza, a cupcake, and a cup of (f/s).

"I think you should go to her.", she said holding the plate out, "Give this to her, I'm sure she's hungry."

I thought for a second, "Alright. I'll do it."

~~*~~

3rd Person POV(Mine)

    You had no idea how long you cried for. It barely registered in your mind. All that mattered was that you were alone and nobody could get you into trouble as long as you were there. You checked your phone and saw that it's nearly eleven at night. Your parents must be worried sick right now. You didn't get any calls or texts from them, which worked in your favor in this situation. You froze as you heard footsteps enter the bathroom. Depending on who it was, you didn't want them to know you were there. You eventually heard them stop in front of your stall and you saw a plate slide under the door. It had pizza, a cupcake, and a cup of (f/s). You looked over the door to see the tips of purple bunny ears.

"B-bonnie?", you stuttered out.

"Are you ok?", his familiar voice asked, "We saw you crying and we were really worried."

"I-i'm fine.", you said, trying to make yourself sound normal despite your voice being quiet.

"(Y/n)...", he said sternly.

    You sighed, knowing that by his tone of voice, the bunny wouldn't leave until he knew what was wrong. From there, you told him about your fight with (b/n) and what she said. As you recounted the tale, your eyes filled with tears again. You ate some of the food from the plate to take your mind off it, though it did little to help. By the time you were finished, you were crying again.

"And I just kept thinking about it even now.", you croaked out, "What if it is just your programming?"

Everything was quiet until Bonnie spoke again, more gently this time.

"(Y/n)..we really do care about you. Programming or not, you're our friend and we won't let you be sad like this. We..we love you!"

    You froze at that. You never heard him say that before, yet you felt like it was true. You thought about what he said beforehand. It was true that they cared about you, as they always helped you when you needed it. So why was it hard for you to see them as friends?

You slowly opened the door and peeked your head out, "You really mean that?"

"Of course.", he said with a smile. You just stood there for a moment, quiet in thought. As much as you didn't want to admit it, you loved the animatronics too- maybe even more than you'd think. Before the bunny could even react, you threw yourself into him, hugging him tightly. He was shocked at first, but smiled and embraced you.

Meanwhile, Freddy and Chica were near the entrance, watching the whole thing.

"Oh my gosh, they're so adorable together!", Chica whisper-yelled, trying to keep herself from squealing.

"I know, right? They totally make a good couple.", Freddy agreed.

~~*~~

A.N: Okay,so this one isn't in the "animatronic turns human and falls in love with reader" format,but it's more of a "reader and animatronic are friends and are growing closer" type of story.I said before in my FNAF rant that it's ok that people ship themselves with the animatronics,even in fanfiction.This is what I was talking about: making small changes to the story,altering the animatronics so that they can have personalities of their own.Unfortunately,I don't see many of these,but I'm not complaining about them...