12

The Waven

Well I remember this feeling.

Self-loathing. Complete and utter self-loathing.

It's been awhile since I hated myself this much, then again it's been awhile since I've seen The Waven.

God I missed him, the feel of him, the look he gets on his face when he finally lets go. And now I hate myself more for thinking that.

I slowly got dressed and then I just, stood there staring at him. He was beautiful. Or no, no beautiful was certainly not the right word to describe him.

He was rugged, handsome. Sexy. So so sexy, it really wasn't fair. That someone so gorgeous could be so callous.

And yet, looking at him I just wanted, more.

More of him, more of this. Seeing him lying there. He was perfect, always had been. And man I wish I was a better person because right now, all I wanted was him, to be inside of him again.

"Staring is rude, Nikolas. You shouldn't just stand there, come here."

His voice snapped me out of my reverie and I finished getting dressed as fast as I could.

"You're leaving already? You should stay, just for now."

"No I'm going to leave, I gave you what you asked for, and now, I get to go."

"Don't act like you didn't like it just as much as I did Nik. You know you've missed it as much as I. Judging from that performance, maybe even more." He smirked at me.

God he looked so smug. I wanted more than anything to wipe that smirk off of his gorgeous face.

A punch would probably do the trick, then again, so would a kiss. And the latter was getting more and more tempting.

His lips, god I wanted to bruise them. I wanted to make them bleed.

"Are you thinking it over Nikolas, coming back to me, to us. Because I promise, you won't regret it."

"Uhh no I'm, I'm not thinking about that I-"

Suddenly he was much closer, right in front of me, invading my space.

"What were you thinking of then Nik? Thinking of me?"

He was even closer now, pressed flush against me, my breath was coming out in short gasps.

"No I-" God he smelled good. So good, and he was right there, pressed up against me, so close I could feel his breath fanning against my cheeks.

Could feel him hard against my leg, and I just gave in, pulling his face toward mine and capturing his lips with my own.

He groaned kissing me back and practically begging me to give his tongue entrance and, as I always do, I opened my mouth for him, biting and sucking on his lips now that I had the opportunity, making them bruise as much as I had wanted to earlier.

"I guess your stayng after all." He panted, breaking away to tear off the clothes I had just put back on.

I laughed, though it came out rather short and breathy, "I guess so."

I pushed him back down, taking the time to soak him in. There was nothing about him that was beautiful now. No now, he was sexy, hot, and completely, utterly, fuckable.

And that's exactly what I planned to do.

"Ungh." He was staring up at me, looking so vulnerable, it made me want to rip him to shreds.

Slowly I got over him, running my hands down his sides, trailing along the muscle there, I could feel his shaky heartbeat, the way his muscles contracting in time to the trail my fingers burned into his skin. I kept going like that, feeling him, hearing his breath speed up further and further the lower down I got, until I reached his thighs, switching to the inside and watching as he shivered. Slow as I pleased I worked my way up, trailing kisses in my wake.

"You're so beautiful. It's not fair." I said, taking him into my mouth.

He was writhing underneath me, barely able to keep his control.

"Beg. Beg me to fuck you, and I will."

I took him into my mouth again, swirling my tongue around his length.

He was panting harder now, shamelessly moaning but not uttering a word.

I stopped. Staying exactly where I was, and not moving an inch, making sure that the heat of my mouth was the only stimulation he got.

"Please. Nik, would you just, move please." Rolling his hips to give emphasis to his words, "please Nik."

"Close, but no. I said beg me to fuck you, not suck you. Although I can see where you got confused."

I licked my way down his thighs, then up again, until I had made it to his beautifully sculpted chest.

He squirmed as I took one of his nipples into my mouth, biting down now and then before moving to the other.

I wanted to fuck him, almost more then I wanted him to beg me for it.

Almost.

I worked my way up to his neck, kissing and biting down hard enough that if he were human, he'd have scars.

I continued, tongueing at his jawline until he was once again panting beneath me and then finally claiming his lips for my own. Silencing whatever he had been about to say and grinding down on him, his moans mixing with my own.

"Please Nik." His back arching off of the bed, pushing him further against me,"Fuck me Nik. Please fuck me."

I smirked, flipping him over and entering him in one quick thrust, hearing his suprised moan in response.

"Always as you say."

A/N

So hey.

That was kinda terrible but I tried, I really did! I hope that makes up for it somehow.

Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated, I'm really all sorts of awful at smut soooo.

Yeah, alright then, see you next chap.

~Janelle~