Snow

I moved all my stuff to the Poseidon cabin.
"Can I have that bed?" I said pointing to a bed in the far corner of the room. Percy nodded and sat on his bed. "You're fast," he said. I smiled, "yeah, I guess I am." Percy smiled back at me. "Are you dyslexic?" He asked. "No," I replied. "Well, I have to go now, see you later," he said standing up. I nodded. "Bye," I said as he walked out the door. I lay on my bed, totally and utterly bored. I want to go for a walk, so I stood up and ran outside. I ran into the woods. I saw I tall tree and climbed up. I sat on a branch fairly high up.

Suddenly a crash, followed by a loud roar. I jumped down to the forest floor. Ow, it thought as I landed. I ran towards the sound. A Dragon, oh no. I walked up to it. It's icy blue eyes stared into my green ones. It's leg was caught in a trap! It breathed ice at me. It's a ice dragon?! How is that possible? I walked to it. "Who are you?" I asked. Why would it answer me, it probably can't even understand me! 'I am krona, the great ice dragon!' The dragon's voice said in my head. "Do you want me to set you free?" I asked. It's a fairly small dragon, just a little bit bigger than me. "Yes," Krona said. I walked to the chains that latched onto its leg and cut it.

Krona nodded in thanks and took off. I watched her fly until I could no longer see her. Then I ran back to camp.

I came back to my cabin after dinner. Percy was not there because he is at the camp fire. I held out my hand and looked at it. A small snowflake formed and floated a centimeter above my hand. Oh my gods! How is that possible? Then the conch horn blew.

-how was this chapter? Good, bad? Vote, Comment, Share, Follow! See ya!