Annoyances of Camp half blood

Riley POV
Kay, so I found out I'm a demigod. I'm really happy! I wonder who my godly parent is? Hopefully he claims me soon. I know it's my dad because I have a gut feeling, and I remember my mother, just a little. Percy took me to Chiron.
"Hello" Chiron said kindly. "Hi" I replied. He asked me to follow him. I did. He sat me down on the couch in living room. "Now, would you believe me if I told you that all the Greek gods are real?" He asked. I nodded, after all I read all the Percy Jackson books, but of course I didn't say that. He showed me the video that new campers needed to watch. Then sent me off to the Hermes cabin. I got settled in, all my belongings were already there. I unrolled my sleeping bag and set it up in a dark corner.

I heard the conch horn blow and ran out to get dinner. I willed for a margarita pizza and milk. It appeared in front of me. I walked to the fire and put part of the pizza in. Please, whoever you are claim me. I thought as the food burned. I sat back down at the Hermes table. I felt two pair of eyes on me, I chose to ignore it, huge mistake. I bucketful of ice cold water was dumped on me. I whipped around and leaped. Punching the people that decided to do that. The Stolls. They
each earned two face punches. They backed away in shock of my strength. Probably didn't realize I'm a very powerful gymnast. I smirked at them.

They ran back to their place on our table, a good ten meters away from me. I glared at them, they shivered under my scary stare.

After dinner we all headed off, either to the campfire or back to the cabins. Today was an exceptionally dark day, and while campers stumbled around blindly I made my way to the cabin having no problem at all. Someone walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hi" I said. "Hi, my name is Nico," he replied. "Riley," I said as we shook hands. "Why are your eyes blue? Earlier they were green," he asked suddenly. "What? My eyes have always been green" I replied. "Okay," he said. He asked me to come to the camp fire, I agreed.
"So, capture the flag is tomorrow, are you joining?" Nico asked. "Yeah" I said. "How old are you?" He said trying to start a conversation. "13, you?" I replied. "14," he said. I nodded before saying that I'm going to bed before any thieves sneak in trying to steal my stuff, glaring at the Stolls. Nico smiled at me. I waved and ran to the Hermes cabin. My pet cat was next to my sleeping bag. I petted her sleek black pelt before falling asleep.

I awoke to my cat hissing at someone. I saw one of the Stolls. "Go away," I growled. I looked towards the shutters, pitch black outside. He backed away as I settled back down. Sleep took over.