“Shit, are you okay Gabriel that’s why I didn’t want eat anything,” She said frowning I looked at her sheepishly nodding as she pulled at her shirt in disgust mumbling under her breath before she left me in the hallway by myself to wallow in my self pity on the floor I think she’s leaving now I would leave me too if I threw up on me, I closed my eyes curling up on the floor and bashing myself for not listening to her and for having an horrible taste in my mouth now.

“Gabs come on get up” She said I opened my eyes looking up at her she’s back, she frowned at me she had taken off her shirt leaving her in her little superman boxers and bra I sighed as she lifted me off the floor, I buried my face in her chest as we walked into the bathroom she sat me down on the counter and took out a cup giving it to me I gladly took and swished the Listerine and water before spitting it out.

“You aren’t eating anything else but crackers from now on,” She said carrying me to the bed and getting in it with me.

“I’m sorry I thought I was fine” I mumbled she shook her head.

“It’s fine you just messed up my favorite shirt” she grumbled I laughed slightly her shirt was the one that matched her boxers.

“Hey you laughed I haven’t heard that in forever” She smiled at me and kissed my forehead I smiled back I guess I haven’t laughed in awhile.

“But it isn’t funny because you owe me a new shirt” She said frowning playfully at me I shook my head at her,

“No I don’t you shouldn’t have listened to me” she rolled her eyes at me

“Well if I knew you were going to lie I wouldn’t have listened” I frowned at that thinking about the past events I looked at her she stared at me confused should I ask her if she lied to me I don’t want to but I want to know.

“Go to sleep” she mumbled turning on her back like she knew what I was about to ask I sighed and turned the opposite way.

“You know I would never lie to you right” She asked quietly I didn’t say anything but I knew that if she kept talking I would end up crying again.

“Gabs I’m serious I wouldn’t do that to you it’s just that Scarlett and I have something to finish first” She said I frowned.

“So I’m second next to her and when you’re finished with her you’ll come back to me,” I asked she sighed moving in the bed.

“No you aren’t second you’re first, I have to end some things with her and set some things straight” She said I still didn’t turn around to her but I knew she was facing me I could feel her warm breath against my neck I shut my eyes tightly saying the next thing that came to my mind Scarlett was giving her the thing that I couldn’t give her even when I want to.

“But you’re sleeping with her Ash I know you are” She sighed

“I’m not sleeping with her I promise you, I won’t sleep with her Gabriel” she kissed my shoulder I shivered at the sensation that I missed so much, I turned over facing her.

“But I saw you two come out the closet and rooms together” I mumbled remember the days I would walk past hearing Scarlett moaning and seeing Ash leave out the closet

“Gabs I swear I’m not sleeping with her, I refuse to sleep with her” I glanced up at her, her eyebrows were furrowed in as she stared at me.

“But” I started she put her hand over my mouth shaking her head.

“I’m not Gabriel, that’s one thing I want you to believe, I’m not and never will sleep with her” She said I nodded believing her like the idiot I was.